Inventions or Cafe Mickey

Isila

There is a big beautiful tomorrow
We will do one character meal. It's a shame they don't do one in Cowboy cookout. At the moment I'm thinking which one to do - both for food and character interaction.
Yes, CM would be cheaper, but menu's change doesn't look good. Did it twice. Character interaction was good.
Inventions is priced way higher, but maybe this would be a better option?

If I had to :rotfl:I'd go to Inventions but on the Sunday for the character brunch as the food looks great, you get to see the characters in different dress and you even get to see rarer characters depending on the theme.

You could get PP and Wendy or Alice and the Mad Hatter as well as the usual suspects.

CM looks like a factory to me and the food :scared:

Well that's what they call it but I'd call it lunch as it starts at 13.00 :lmao:

Sunday Brunch for sure if it fits your plans.

Did anyone expect me to say anything else? ;)

Another vote for Inventions!!! :thumbsup2

Yes it is more expensive but I think it's worth it as long as you are feeling hungry!!!! :rotfl2:

I'm hungry. I will be hungry. My boys.. well... :rotfl::rotfl:

I think I'd choose Inventions, the food looks really great from all the pictures I've seen!

Definitely Inventions. ::yes::

I've always enjoyed our times in Cafe Mickey and our food there has always been very nice but there's just no comparison.

So it's inventions then, need to do more saving. And Sunday brunch is well worth the money?

Thanks, we'll do Sunday brunch as character meal then. This will mean one more checked to my wish to do in dlp list

sorry can I please hijack this post as I have a similar question !!
We arrive mid afternoon on a Sunday - so we will miss the Sunday Brunch at inventions :(
Just wondering should we book CM or Inventions one evening ?
We have previously done a buffet meal in HNY (Parkside Diner) and really didn't rate the food :rolleyes1 It sort of put us off the Disney Buffet meals.
Is inventions far superior ? or do we stick to CM ???? :confused3
Thank you everyone (and apologies for hijacking this post)! :thumbsup2 xxx

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter