Is a LM room at AoA worth the $

The rooms are super cute and I love the food at AoA but personally I'd stay at Pop. These rooms are sooo far away and I would hate to walk back to them after staying out til park close and night time extra magic hours. Pop is definitely comparable room quality wise in my opinion so I'd go with Pop. Unless you would consider a Cars or Nemo suite. We've done Cars before and loved it!

LovePug my opinion is that you've made a great decision! You've saved some cash, and you'll get to check out a newly renovated room!

@LovePug I was struggling with this same thing and wound up doing a split stay first few days (our resort days) we're spending in the littme mermaid rooms then moving to a standard room at Pop (requested either the 80s building or 50s building) we also saved close to $300 by doing the split stay and leaving on Jan 12 instead of the 13th.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter