Is anyone else continuing to have problems accessing these boards?

christianweecare

DIS Veteran
Just wondering if anyone else besides me is still having trouble accessing these boards. I had to go through user Cp to get through. I assume the Dis is still having technical problems???

I still can't get in using IE. I have to use AOL or the other link.

I get errors from my home computer, (using comcast as my server.)

I am able to view it thru my Lotus Notes at work...on my break, of course!

Me too, I have the AKL FAQ under favorites, so I can view it thru there.

I'm also having problems, I can only access the DIS by using the IP address. I also have Comcast, and after an HOUR on the phone with them yesterday, Comcast thinks it's a server problem with AT&T. I sent out my trace to Comcast's service desk and we'll see what they come back with. I know the DIS has been having problems as well, but I think they've all been worked out on this end.

How can I access the boards with comcast( if that's the problem) or IE? How do you get to Aol access or lotus etc?? I am very upset with the problem as I need my daily Dis fix.

Marylyn
Please respond to icy-dog@comcast.net since I don't know if I will be able to reach the boards from now on. I have the IP in my favs but am not confident it works all the time.

The only way I can get on with either Comcast and/or my office is to replace www.disboards.com with 198.64.133.85. So when I move between boards I have to keep doing that. (Actually each forum has a number at the end of the address and once you figure that out you can just change numbers. This one is 12, Orlandon Resorts is 15 etc....)

I have been having problems for over a month now. I could not access the boards either from home, work or at friend's house. Can't be told search option was not utilized or something to that effect. Was having major withdrawals. This is the first time I have been able to access the boards since mid May. Hope all will be fixed soon.

Originally posted by CarolA
The only way I can get on with either Comcast and/or my office is to replace www.disboards.com with 198.64.133.85. So when I move between boards I have to keep doing that. (Actually each forum has a number at the end of the address and once you figure that out you can just change numbers. This one is 12, Orlandon Resorts is 15 etc....)

Same here. I have to plug in the IP address for each board. I don't have AOL or Comcast but cox-internet.

I still have to cut and paste the IP address. I am glad it is not only me. I use verizon online dsl.

I have comcast also and have had a lot of trouble and am going through withdrawal!!

I can now (was down for three days) get on at work, but I cannot access from at home (we have Comcast). I'm going to try using some of these other suggestions, because I'm not happy with the disboards at home!!!

I still can't get on most of the time and can not access using emails sent about new posts. I'm not computer literate so I'm in bad shape. Won't let me enter a new post or reply to some old ones. I hope it's fixed soon.

I could get on at work, but not a home...how annoying. I was beginning to think my brain would melt soon if I didn't get my disboard fix.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter