Is anyone else continuing to have problems accessing these boards?

I also can not get on at home (comcast). But i can get on at work. I think the problem is with comcast and there servers and routers.

Scott

All of this is not beyond the norm for fixes to DNS problems. It can take several days for the fixes to propagate through all of the DNS servers all over the 'net. It doesn't mean that your home ISP is doing something wrong because you can get through from work but not at home.

I'm going to move this to the Tech Board - you should get more/better info over there! TY!

I can't access from home either (Verizon dsl). Luckily I'm at work today, as I usually only work on Fri. and Sun. and was able to access to Boards. Boy do I miss them. We're going away next week and was hoping for a last minute "fix."

Hopefully everyone will be back on soon! :D

Originally posted by Geoff_M
All of this is not beyond the norm for fixes to DNS problems. It can take several days for the fixes to propagate through all of the DNS servers all over the 'net. It doesn't mean that your home ISP is doing something wrong because you can get through from work but not at home.

Geoff is correct. It is just a matter of time for this to work itself out.

For those who are technicaly inclined, you can add a tertiary DNS server that has been updated already.

And for the rest of us ;) you can just bookmark the site or even the different boards you visit and then go back to your old bookmarks when everything is straightened out. :D

I was just able to access the boards after being unable to do so for the last week and a half!

I am so depressed. Luckily I had a friend send me a e-mail with the various links to get to the posts. Hopefully they will have all this figured out soon.

I live for Disney in about one week.

Mickey here I come! :bounce: :Pinkbounc :bounce: :Pinkbounc

Oh, thank goodness, the disboards are back! You know the saying, "you don't know what you've got 'til it's gone"~~I have been miserable these past few days. Isn't that just pathetic? LOL

Sue

Yes, I had troubles the last two days....and I'm not sure if I am getting email notices about postings.....

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter