Is Artist Point actually available in November?

FSU Girl

DIS Veteran
I know up until November 10 there are a lot of reservations available at Artist Point. But when I look after that there isn't anything, but it does say they are open. I signed up for a reservation finder for November 12, but was just wondering if it truly is booked up or they aren't open?

I've never been and want to try it and have a reservation in October, but I'd like to cancel the trip to save some money, but don't want to miss out on trying it before it changes over.

There doesn't seem to be any availability after November 10th. Not sold out...just no reservations available. No idea why the dates are "showing" up on the calendar. Some speculate that reservations may become available, but who knows?

The lack of reservations has to do with Artist Point transitioning to a Snow White Character dining experience after November 10th. They have not started releasing those ADRs yet.

I know this might be the unpopular sentiment, but I can't wait to find out when they'll finally be taking ADRs for the new character dining experience! I have a 5 year old, and with the kids clubs closing, character dining options or buffets are seeming like the more ideal choice.

We decided to cancel the trip, I'm sad I will probably never get to try their mushroom soup. So if my reservation finder comes up with something for November 12 is it likely it'll be for the new experience?

We decided to cancel the trip, I'm sad I will probably never get to try their mushroom soup. So if my reservation finder comes up with something for November 12 is it likely it'll be for the new experience?

So sorry you had to cancel your trip. Hopefully they relocate that mushroom soup to another location.. By the way what reservation finder do you use?

So sorry you had to cancel your trip. Hopefully they relocate that mushroom soup to another location.. By the way what reservation finder do you use?
I'm hoping. I googled the recipe, but it seems a little complex so not sure I could make it. I use Mouse Dining.

Last REAL AP reservation is NOV 10, 2018. Just check the official WDW Website - if it is working today....
But it shows times the restaurant is open through December. It’s just weird there is a ton of availability for all the days before November 10 so I’m guessing those are the real reservation days and they haven’t released for the other days? I just really want to try that soup lol. I wonder if I could have them mail it to me? :)

Based on new info on the WDW website, it looks like the current version is open through Nov. 10; then it's shut down until the new version opens on Dec. 16.

Stoprybook dining for Artists Point is now live, just booked mine for end of January.

And boy is it hard to get what you want! I booked for our December trip. The meal looks good, and will be perfect for our 7 dwarfs theme.

Thank you, I hadn't noticed that they updated the dates on their website. Would this be something crazy to do? We will be there November 9 for my wedding and have reservations for Ohana. If we make a reservation a few hours later at Artist Point just to try the soup is that crazy? I know we'll be really full, but I'd love to try it before it disappears. Would it be weird going to a restaurant just for a cup of soup. I look and there are a ton of reservation times so I don't think they are busy.

Thank you, I hadn't noticed that they updated the dates on their website. Would this be something crazy to do? We will be there November 9 for my wedding and have reservations for Ohana. If we make a reservation a few hours later at Artist Point just to try the soup is that crazy? I know we'll be really full, but I'd love to try it before it disappears. Would it be weird going to a restaurant just for a cup of soup. I look and there are a ton of reservation times so I don't think they are busy.

Book your ADR. I see no reason to stop I for a light appetizer and perhaps a beverage.

I don’t think you will be hungry after ‘Ohana for south

Last edited:
Sorry. I shouldn’t post after Laser eye surgery.
I fixed it. I doubt you will be hungry for or enjoy soup after ‘Ohana

Sorry. I shouldn’t post after Laser eye surgery.
I fixed it. I doubt you will be hungry for or enjoy soup after ‘Ohana
I'm hoping with enough time I won't be super stuffed. We have the Ohana at 4 and Artist Point at 7:30 so a pretty decent amount between. And I think it's just a cup of soup so not too much. It's probably crazy, but it's the only way I'll ever get to try it.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter