Is Disney in your wallet?

Teki

<font color=brown>Love the Indi hats!<br><font col
I was just curious about this because recently my bank has allowed for photo customized debit cards. I of course have just put in to be a approved a picture with my family with Mickey and Minnie. If they approve the image my new card will match my capital one card which has my sister and I under the Adventure land sign wearing mouse ears of course. I just wondered how many other people have a little Disney in there wallet?

I have Disney checks ;) That's cool about your debit card though. Mine are standard and boring.

I have Disney checks ;) That's cool about your debit card though. Mine are standard and boring.

I used to have Disney checks. When I ordered them the lady at the bank gave me a really weird look and said "Whatever floats your boat".

Really? lol my bank just sent everyone a box of free checks and theres a big ad in them for disney checks :thumbsup2

Really? lol my bank just sent everyone a box of free checks and theres a big ad in them for disney checks :thumbsup2

No, I did get them, she just acted odd about getting them for me.

I have Tink checks. :) I also have the Disney Visa in my wallet.

I had Disney checks when I first opened a checking when I went to college because Wells Fargo gave free premium checks and of course I went with the Disney ones. Once I used those I just got the regular cheap Wells Fargo checks.

Now I have the Finding Nemo Disney Visa.

YES! I have a Disney Couture Minnie wallet and inside it I have Disney checks and my Disney VISA. Every single time I pull out my wallet, it makes me happy.

Darn i wish i would have thought of putting disney on my card, instead i tried using a picture of my roomate blowing up a condom with his nose, they said no, so i canceled the card:guilty:
28680_382797901593_651411593_3937731_3931761_n.jpg

I customized my WF card with DH and I in front of IASW at Christmas time. I love using at it WDW and seeing how many CMs don't realize what we're standing in front of.:lmao:

I just finished using classic disney scemes and have ordered Tink. Walmart has a great price.

My Disney visa is in my Alice in Wonderland wallet. I have many Disney purses but I am using my football purse right now. Oh and yes I have Mickey checks!

i don't have disney checks, just checks with different tropical scenes from barbados or something--it could be hawaii for all i know, anyhow BUT I was able to customize my capitol one mastercard--and so i got a photo of red an white mickey mouse balloons that i took and i put it on the card, and its just so fitting for that card as it just seems to be the one i used the most at DLR/DCA! and as soon as i got my card in the mail i could not wait to see it--and it was awesome!! i will never change the photo on it, oh and my wallet is not disney either--its just a blue bureberry knock off!

darn i wish i would have thought of putting disney on my card, instead i tried using a picture of my roomate blowing up a condom with his nose, they said no, so i canceled the card:guilty:
28680_382797901593_651411593_3937731_3931761_n.jpg

omg!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Rofl!!!!!!!!!!!!!

omg carlos!!!!!!! O MG!! RFLOL HAAAHAAA

i can't believe you cancld the card cause they would not let you have that image!!! what mean people they are!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter