Is Disney in your wallet?

We have Disney checks, our own Disney Visas and I have the swipe cards for the arcade at POP(waiting to use on our next trip.........:confused3)

Darn i wish i would have thought of putting disney on my card, instead i tried using a picture of my roomate blowing up a condom with his nose, they said no, so i canceled the card:guilty:
28680_382797901593_651411593_3937731_3931761_n.jpg

And the guys I work with(who never went to college) don't understand why I have such great memories of college:lmao:

I really really wish I could apply for a Disney credit card over here - but I don't think it's allowed

I didnt even think of whats on my wallet lol its actually a Skellanimals wallet my mommy bought me however its inside my Disneyland Purse I got from the character outlet :cool1:

The only Disney I have in my wallet is the Disney Visa card. It's the original sparkly red design with a Mickey head on it. I love earning reward dollars every time I use it. :)

Yes... in the form of loaded gift cards... and they are just a waitin' to do their job. :)

Well I have my DLR ticket from this past summer still in there....lol. I can't throw it away! Not until I go back next month ;)

OH and I just got one of the Dooney & Bourke princess wristlets, which I use as a wallet/purse when I just wanna carry a few things! It's super cute and the perfect size!!

lol your ticket in your wallet is better then what I carry around, I still have my photo pass in there >.<

That is cute! If I had to guess as to where it might have been purchased. I would say World of Disney. Or perhaps one of the Disney shops at the park. Of course it could have been given as a giftie from Aunt Mildred. Who at times becomes a bit tipsy. I have an auntie like that, so I can relate. Matter of fact, that is how my auntie met her latest husband. She was out clubbing, and become quite intoxicated, then lost her balance, next thing you know, she is sitting on the lap of an older gentleman, who has a great pension and a dead wife. They will be celebrating their 5 th Anniversary, and guess where? If you answered Disneyland... well........... ding ding ding...... YOU ARE WRONG ME BUCKOS! It will be in England. Then they will be traveling to Paris, where at some point, they will be visiting Disneyland Paris.

i wonder if they make a Donald Mens Wallet. that would be sweet.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter