Is disneyland Paris really this inexpensive?

Discussion in 'Disneyland Paris Trip Planning & Community Board' started by hubbard53, Jan 9, 2018.

1. hubbard53

hubbard53 Mouseketeer

So I'm in the beginning stages of planning a trip to France this summer and thought Disneyland may be a fund day trip. But then I got playing with it and, if i did this correctly, my family of three can stay at Disney Newport Bay for 3n/4d, park tickets each day, AND an addon 8 hour excursion/tour of France for approx. $2000 USD?

Ive been to Disneyland, Disneyworld, and Disney Cruise so I am accustomed to disney vacation prices. The $2000 seems too good to be true...

2. loladelorean

loladelorean DIS Veteran

Hi there, I'm not familiar with US prices but that price does sound about average for Disneyland Paris (assuming a conversion rate that puts it around £1250).
    In fact, at quieter times than summer and with deals it can sometimes be even cheaper - I'm paying less than that for a January trip of 4n/5d for 4 adults including meal plan.

I am glad such a great trip is affordable for you - it's all relative really, obviously it is still a lot of money but it sounds like for summer you've definitely found a good rate!

3. loladelorean

loladelorean DIS Veteran

Oh and you may have already done so, but it is always worth checking other country sites - for example the UK site has a free nights offer on for summer that may save you even more.

4. hubbard53

hubbard53 Mouseketeer

great, thank you. . . we were not considering DLP but just a trip to paris, neims, and epernay. However, we decided to bring our son along and thought DIsney would be perfect! It's actually more inexpensive to make Disney Newport Bay our "base" and do our tours from there.

Also, is anyone aware of any "kids club" offered at any of the Disney Hotels? We dont think our son would enjoy touring Champagne houses all day so need to find a supervised activity for him