Is Fast Lane at Knotts worth it?

Sarahelizabeth

Mouseketeer
I'm taking my kids to Knotts for the first time in December and trying to figure out if the fast lane is worth it? They like all the thrill rides. Anyone have any opinions?

I've used it, and it is worth it, especially if you want to ride the rides multiple times. The hardest part on some of the rides is finding the fast lane entrance. In many cases (especially on older rides), you need to enter the exit of the ride. There are usually signs, but they can easily missable.

If you are going during a busy time, it is usually worth it. Usually they do not even offer it during a non busy time.

A good reason not to get it, is if you can get in the park at rope drop, since you should (except on the busiest days) be able to get through a lot of the rides in the morning, take a break during the day, and finish off the rest at night.

Absolutely worth it, especially for GhostRider, which is otherwise slammed all day unless you hit it the moment the park opens.

Also a lot easier to hit everything with a FL, since lines tend to be long and slow otherwise.

We use it - but worth it is so subjective. If I am going for just a day and want to max the experience, then I just add the cost to the ticket price - it's still cheaper than "other parks" :)

Also, since you're going in December be sure to check out the shows, they have some great live entertainment, we especially LOVE the Snoopy night before Christmas ice show, well worth the wait!

Depends on crowds. They also vary FL cost based on crowd projections. I've done FL at Knotts, CGA and only did it for times when we were making a specific trip to that park and knew we wanted to prioritize getting on as many rides as possible.

Also buying in advance I did purchase a FL on a day when it ended up raining and was basically not needed, so just be aware it's not refundable if you buy in advance (also if it rains they'll probably close early, that's the standard Cedar Fair MO)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter