• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Is Grandma a Princess or a Pirate? UPDATE 9/28! The Last Suppah! PICS!! Pg. 69!

Okay, I've been lurking. :rolleyes1 I'm still just dipping my toe in the water here. But you invited me, so I'm here -- thanks! :) I love your trip report. Not sure how a a New Mexico girl ended up sounding like all my Long Island cousins, but I guess it's cause of the "Motha."

So I know she drives you crazy, but I LOVE the Motha! My family thinks I'm crazy when I sit here laughing at your report, but my DH, having his own half Jewish mother, could relate!:rotfl2:

i am a lurker. i must admit. but i seem to have no comments but. WOW, so funny, keep it up, gimmie more and hurry!

:wave2: Hi I am a lurker......I read your trip report last year and really enjoyed it so I was happy :cool1: to have stumbled upon your new one....

I worked at Sea World one summer many moons ago and we would laugh so hard at the people who sat in the "soak zone" and were surprised when they got wet. We may have also told people who asked that they didn't really get "that" wet......:confused3

1. Have you ever had to explain the facts of life in the middle of Sea World?? :confused3

I almost had to explain it at the Indianapolis Zoo -- with the giant tortoises!!! Luckily my girls were still a bit young to even notice what was going on, but I was prepared with an explanation of them trying to play leap frog!!! The most disturbing part of it was the noise they were making. I guess it takes lots of effort to try to leap frog over another tortoise! :lmao:

O.k. Jen!!! Now that is just plain not fair!! Leave us with picks like that knowing it's going to be over a week before we get us some answers!!!! Hmph!!!:headache:
I'm sure I don't know anyone who leaves people hanging on their TRs like you do!!!!:snooty: :rolleyes1 :rotfl:

Ah moving!!!! How long you think you'll have boxes hanging around? Oh Orrganized one????

I still have an entryway full of 'em!!!:laughing:

:hug:

1. YOU know the darn real date. :headache:

2. You gone on sucked the lurkers out to "speak" :eek:

3. You got CAUGHT swiping a picture. SWIPER, NO SWIPING!

4. You are JUST A tease! A big Tease.

I didn't want to read any Jen, Jen funnys today anyways.:snooty:

LY/MI
:flower3:

Good Job getting the lurkers out to play :cool1:

I think the MOTHA got in trouble for taking pics in Monsters Show

I think Jon was exhausted

Not sure about the rest

But I guess I will have to wait popcorn::

i've already said hi, but hi again...and i just want you to know, i have begun referring to my own mom as "the motha" in my head. :laughing:

just checking in , see there are no new updates, PHEW, take your time Jen, I have other things to catch up on;)

Just for you Mo...I will take my time. ;)

I think I'll join you Hedy! popcorn::

Ye-ep. Thanks to the Walrus. :headache:

There were "parts" involved here...which spawned another conversation in itself. That's all I'm sayin. :eek:

:headache: I did. :headache: And my picture wasn't nearly as good. :sad2:

Well, we can't all be as good as me!

:rotfl2: She looks like she means business. Like, Momma said knock you out business. What'd you do to deserve that??? :confused3 ;)

Fairy Godmotha don't play. :rolleyes1

Okay, I've been lurking. :rolleyes1 I'm still just dipping my toe in the water here. But you invited me, so I'm here -- thanks! :) I love your trip report. Not sure how a a New Mexico girl ended up sounding like all my Long Island cousins, but I guess it's cause of the "Motha."

So I know she drives you crazy, but I LOVE the Motha! My family thinks I'm crazy when I sit here laughing at your report, but my DH, having his own half Jewish mother, could relate!:rotfl2:

Maybe I learned it from my Lawng Aielund cousins.

And welcome...:flower3:

If your DH has a motha...then he should undahstand. ;)

i am a lurker. i must admit. but i seem to have no comments but. WOW, so funny, keep it up, gimmie more and hurry!

Well, I have obviously left you speechless. :rolleyes1

:wave2: Hi I am a lurker......I read your trip report last year and really enjoyed it so I was happy :cool1: to have stumbled upon your new one....

I worked at Sea World one summer many moons ago and we would laugh so hard at the people who sat in the "soak zone" and were surprised when they got wet. We may have also told people who asked that they didn't really get "that" wet......:confused3

So, it's your fault then. I blame you entirely.

And welcome!!!! :grouphug:

I almost had to explain it at the Indianapolis Zoo -- with the giant tortoises!!! Luckily my girls were still a bit young to even notice what was going on, but I was prepared with an explanation of them trying to play leap frog!!! The most disturbing part of it was the noise they were making. I guess it takes lots of effort to try to leap frog over another tortoise! :lmao:

I didn't even know tortoises made noises...:rotfl:

Wow...leap frog...:rotfl2:

O.k. Jen!!! Now that is just plain not fair!! Leave us with picks like that knowing it's going to be over a week before we get us some answers!!!! Hmph!!!:headache:
I'm sure I don't know anyone who leaves people hanging on their TRs like you do!!!!:snooty: :rolleyes1 :rotfl:

Ohhhhh...I know no one who leaves people hanging around these parts....:rolleyes1

Ah moving!!!! How long you think you'll have boxes hanging around? Oh Orrganized one????

I still have an entryway full of 'em!!!:laughing:

I cannot reveal that information...it is classified. :lmao:

4. You are JUST A tease! A big Tease.

Why do so many people tell me that????

:flower3:

But I guess I will have to wait popcorn::

I'll join you too...popcorn::

i've already said hi, but hi again...and i just want you to know, i have begun referring to my own mom as "the motha" in my head. :laughing:

It's the first step darlin. Now let's hold hands and sing Kumbaya.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

There's more of you out there. I knows it...

:cool2:

Bravo on getting the lurkers to come play. :thumbsup2 I've got 'em too but have yet to entice enough to post. ;)

While we wait for Jen's notes to be returned to her

"Why does round pizza come in a square box?

Discuss......;)

When you open the box and see the pizza, a square box would look neater than a circle? Square boxes are easier to transport and keep track of than circular boxes? Square pizzas would not fit in circular boxes? Why have a bunch of different types of boxes when you could just have one type? :confused3

just my thoughts .....is there an actual answer to this? :confused:

Why do you park on a driveway and drive on a parkway?

Discuss...

When you open the box and see the pizza, a square box would look neater than a circle? Square boxes are easier to transport and keep track of than circular boxes? Square pizzas would not fit in circular boxes? Why have a bunch of different types of boxes when you could just have one type? :confused3

No....just something to keep us entertained until Jen gives us an update? SOrt of mystery questions of life;)

Who cares? :goodvibes As long as they deliver it to my house hot and cheesy I don't care what kind of box it comes in.:rotfl2:

Bravo on getting the lurkers to come play. :thumbsup2 I've got 'em too but have yet to entice enough to post. ;)

You have to beg and offer up goodies. ;)

While we wait for Jen's notes to be returned to her

"Why does round pizza come in a square box?

Discuss......;)

Ohhhhh...so that you can get your hands around the pizza to grab a slice??? :confused:

:lmao:

Why do you park on a driveway and drive on a parkway?

Discuss...

Darn it Mo...I think Janet asked this one yesterday...:rotfl:

Oh Cheri...you know you like it. :laughing:

No....just something to keep us entertained until Jen gives us an update? SOrt of mystery questions of life;)

Exactly Janet...the mysteries of life and all life lessons...learned here on Jen's TR. :rolleyes:

Who cares? :goodvibes As long as they deliver it to my house hot and cheesy I don't care what kind of box it comes in.:rotfl2:

Right! And as long as i don't have to cook...:woohoo:

Rhode Island is neither a Rhode("Road") or an Island....discuss!

:lmao:

Very true...hmmmmm...makes you think.

I think we'd better invite Ed to comment on this one....:rotfl:

:rotfl:

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I think I have one...and I do not mean this in a nasty way at all...just food for thought.

Why do people say bare naked? If you're already naked...are you not bare??? :confused3

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter