Is Grandma a Princess or a Pirate? UPDATE 9/28! The Last Suppah! PICS!! Pg. 69!

I have a theory. Are we sure Smurfette was never pregnant? Maybe they shushed her up, sent her off to one of the homes for wayward smurfs? She came back and had to be quiet about it. At this very moment she might be searching for her smurf child :confused3.

Spit Diet Coke on my keyboard at this :rotfl2: :rotfl2: :rotfl2:

Maybe Montel or Maury can find baby Smurf's daddy?

:lmao:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

OK, today's discussion question:

Once you're in heaven, do you get stuck wearing the clothes you were buried in for eternity?

Once you're in heaven, do you get stuck wearing the clothes you were buried in for eternity?
No way! I just know my heavenly body is a trim size 6 and very stylish! Plus, I have to have something fabulous to wear to match my crown! :goodvibes :cloud9:

Maybe Montel or Maury can find baby Smurf's daddy?

:lmao:

You're always controversial Jenny...always...:rotfl:

Ha ha ha :rotfl2:

I bet she would even need to be featured on one of those "500 DNA tests were taken and I still don't know the father" episodes :happytv:

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

That doesn't sound very smurfy... :eek: that dirty smurfette! :sad2:

Smurfette was holdin' out on us! :sad2:

OK, today's discussion question:

Ohhhh...heck no. I"m much thinner, taller, and dress much better...of course. :angel: That's if I'm getting in...:rolleyes:

I'd be worse than the LDS sect thing! :rotfl:

Aren't you glad you're talking to a FORMER Mormon Dawn...;) :rotfl: :lmao:

Aren't you glad you're talking to a FORMER Mormon Dawn...;) :rotfl: :lmao:
I wasn't trying to insult the Mormon beliefs. I was saying that, as a Texan, I was here and reading about what happened constantly. I was appalled at how they took the children away from their mothers until they could determine by DNA tests who belonged to whom. Being that it was in my state and handled so poorly, I worry about my rights- especially as a homeschooler. I think anyone being abused should be helped, at all costs. But, there were reports of the pregnant girls saying that they had repeatedly shown proof that they were not minors (such as a birth certificate , and DL) and the state ignored them. Who knows what the whole truth is? Not me. But it's scary how it was handled. :sad2:

I was only saying that it was a huge mess and the state had to do lots of DNA tests. Hopefully I didn't offend anyone. :flower3:

Oh Dawn. I'm so sorry. I was only joking honey. My dad is Mormon and we used to be when we were younger. I only took you as a joke...I swear it. I hope you took me that way. :hug:

I wasn't offended at all honey. :hug: Eeeesh. It's quiet in here. And I hope no one else was offended either.

:hug: I love ya'...mean it girlfriend!

MY joke really stems from my past. Can you picture it now??? The Jewish motha married to my Mormon daddy...made for some lively discussions at the dinner table. ;) Note...please...that they are no longer married. :rotfl: Call me dahling...I've got lots of stories for ya!!! ;)

MY joke really stems from my past. Can you picture it now??? The Jewish motha married to my Mormon daddy...made for some lively discussions at the dinner table. ;) Note...please...that they are no longer married. :rotfl: Call me dahling...I've got lots of stories for ya!!! ;)

I wanna hear some stories..... :rotfl2:

I wanna hear some stories..... :rotfl2:

You know what else is funny...the motha is now married to my Catholic step-father. :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

There was that one time...when my grandmotha came to visit. This was when my motha and father were married. My dad made them menudo...which for anyone who doesn't know...it's made with tripe (stomach lining). Blllleeeeeech. That's all I'll say about that. Anyway...he didn't tell my motha and grandmotha what he was feeding them...he called it "soup." They ate it up...and loooooved it. At the end of the meal...my motha turns to my dad and says: "Just what was in that 'soup'?"

Well...let's just say...the stomach didn't stay in their stomachs. And my grandmotha forced my motha to take her to her rabbi so they could discuss my father and his influence. :lmao: :lmao: I guess tripe isn't Kosher. :confused3

That's hilarious!

So, what would your grandmother think of the ribs your mom ate at WDW??

You know what else is funny...the motha is now married to my Catholic step-father. :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

There was that one time...when my grandmotha came to visit. This was when my motha and father were married. My dad made them menudo...which for anyone who doesn't know...it's made with tripe (stomach lining). Blllleeeeeech. That's all I'll say about that. Anyway...he didn't tell my motha and grandmotha what he was feeding them...he called it "soup." They ate it up...and loooooved it. At the end of the meal...my motha turns to my dad and says: "Just what was in that 'soup'?"

Well...let's just say...the stomach didn't stay in their stomachs. And my grandmotha forced my motha to take her to her rabbi so they could discuss my father and his influence. :lmao: :lmao: I guess tripe isn't Kosher. :confused3

Did you have to eat it? If so, that would explain a lot.:rolleyes1

Oh Dawn. I'm so sorry. I was only joking honey. My dad is Mormon and we used to be when we were younger. I only took you as a joke...I swear it. I hope you took me that way. :hug:

I wasn't offended at all honey. :hug: Eeeesh. It's quiet in here. And I hope no one else was offended either.

:hug: I love ya'...mean it girlfriend!

No, no! :hug: I knew you know me well enough to get my joke, but then I worried other people might have been offended and I wanted to say where I was coming from so it wouldn't be mistaken for anything else. Shew! That was a mouthful!

It's all good sistah! :goodvibes

:scared: I'd give him back his soup too. :scared: That's why around these parts I stay away from anything other than nachos and enchiladas when I go out to eat! Oh, except the best breakfast tacos ever that have carne guisada, pan-fried potatoes and cheese on them. I dump a bunch of salsa on them and eat them with a fork! :cloud9:

This is the best thread on the disboards!!!:worship:

You guys are FUN -- NEY!:rotfl2:

PS -- If I get into heaven I want to be tall and thin enough that I don't care if I have any clothes.:rolleyes1
:rotfl2: That's a good one. And maybe my b00bs could be smaller so I don't make slapping noises when I'm doing this :worship: in front of the throne! :lmao:

This is the only menudo I ever knew about...
menudo-1.jpg

:rotfl2: :rotfl2:

It's pretty sad that the motha doesn't even talk to her motha!:confused3

OK...The discussion of the day...

How much...

Wood...

Could a woodchuck chuck...

If a woodchuck...

Could chuck wood?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter