Is Grandma a Princess or a Pirate? UPDATE 9/28! The Last Suppah! PICS!! Pg. 69!

Thanks so much. The sun came out -- again -- and DD said can we put everything back outside? I said let's wait until it's less drippy. What did it do??? Got dark AGAIN, rained some more, and then finally stopped.

So the pixie dust worked.:banana:

They're all on the deck because the grass is soaked, but oh well.:rolleyes1
:thumbsup2 On the deck is better than in the house! :lmao:

Hmm.........trying to find Jen's update...........wading through Mormons...........(hmm.........latter day saints?.....or seventh day adventist??......can't remember who is who and which is politically correct.................I remember calling Native Canadians "Eskimos" and offending Lessa so won't make that mistake again!.............or were they Inuit Indians??..........can 't remember...............where was I???

oh............still wading............found some Jewish people too................and some Catholics............very diverse group................but no update yet!!...........:lmao:

Friday, May 30th.
Well, I stumbled back to page 1 and found a link to Seaworld..........which I believe is owned by Disney now, right? Maybe not, given the non-Disney transportation!

I used to love Seaworld in San antonio!!!!

And I think the veterans and families should get good benefits so no flamies here!

....and I don't like the Stitch wake up either......I got Mickey one day but not sure how. :confused3

:confused: My daughter's "not so super sweet 16" is tonight! In our backyard. We got about 3 inches of rain this morning, but rain stopped, sun came out.

We cleaned everything up, set up tables -- sprinkled confetti, etc. Sun shining, yeah! Then my DD goes to shower and it turns dark -- turn the lights on in the afternoon dark. I run around bringing in all the stuff that shouldn't get wet.

It hails, it rains, it thunders, it lightnings (if that's a word)!!!!!!:mad:

So I am hear crying under water. I really don't want 18 kids in my house :scared1: -- not enough room for them!!! :scared1:

Can I ask for Pixie Dust if I'm not actually in WDW? If so, please send some! Thanks!

Oh honey. I hope things went well! :hug:

Hmm.........trying to find Jen's update...........wading through Mormons...........(hmm.........latter day saints?.....or seventh day adventist??......can't remember who is who and which is politically correct.................I remember calling Native Canadians "Eskimos" and offending Lessa so won't make that mistake again!.............or were they Inuit Indians??..........can 't remember...............where was I???

oh............still wading............found some Jewish people too................and some Catholics............very diverse group................but no update yet!!...........:lmao:

:lmao: :rotfl: :lmao: Friday darlin....just for you!

EEEEWWWW! That's just not right!:sad2:

Sorry. :sad2:

Well, I stumbled back to page 1 and found a link to Seaworld..........which I believe is owned by Disney now, right? Maybe not, given the non-Disney transportation!

I used to love Seaworld in San antonio!!!!

And I think the veterans and families should get good benefits so no flamies here!

....and I don't like the Stitch wake up either......I got Mickey one day but not sure how. :confused3

If Seaworld would have been owned by Disney...they wouldn't have let the lady carrying lime green baggallini and wearing the disney ponchos get soaked...IMO. :headache: :laughing:

Thanks so much. The sun came out -- again -- and DD said can we put everything back outside? I said let's wait until it's less drippy. What did it do??? Got dark AGAIN, rained some more, and then finally stopped.

So the pixie dust worked.:banana:

They're all on the deck because the grass is soaked, but oh well.:rolleyes1

Fantastic! Glad it worked out, even if it wasn't ideal.

And I see your trip is quickly approaching! :banana:

I hope Jen has an update soon...I am running out of questions:rolleyes:

Why is it that people say they "slept like a baby" when babies wake up like every two hours?

Why is it that people say they "slept like a baby" when babies wake up like every two hours?

:lmao:

For that reason, I always(seriously) say "I slept like an old man without his hearing aids" :rotfl2:

Originally posted by CherBear: Fantastic! Glad it worked out, even if it wasn't ideal.

And I see your trip is quickly approaching!

Thanks everyone. We survived. Every year I offer DD money to NOT have a party, but she's a party girl (wonder where she gets that from:lmao: ) and always has to have some kind of semi-elaborate themed party which requires lots of prep work. :rolleyes1

Now I can concentrate on our first trip to Disney World since 2000!:banana:

I'm so excited, may even try to write a trip report.:cool1:

For that reason, I always(seriously) say "I slept like an old man without his hearing aids" :rotfl2:

:rotfl2: :rotfl2: :rotfl2: :rotfl2: :rotfl2: :rotfl2:

Unfortunately I guess I sleep more like a baby.:scared1:

Hey! :mad: No messin' with the hearing impaired! :mad:

.........but actually.........Ab hollered for me 3 times the other nite when her neck was hurting.........and BA had to come down from upstairs just to wake me up! But we learn to tune out our teenagers, right??? :rolleyes:

This is the only menudo I ever knew about...
menudo-1.jpg

Is that Ricky Martin in the yellow??? :scared1:

Charlie is in yellow and Ricky is on the far right. There's another Charlie and I can't remember who the other two are. :rolleyes1 Here's the video for Hold Me . Oh, how I loved them! :love: in 9th grade.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qaQ3O444sDM

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

Originally posted by CherBear: Fantastic! Glad it worked out, even if it wasn't ideal.

And I see your trip is quickly approaching!

Thanks everyone. We survived. Every year I offer DD money to NOT have a party, but she's a party girl (wonder where she gets that from:lmao: ) and always has to have some kind of semi-elaborate themed party which requires lots of prep work. :rolleyes1

Now I can concentrate on our first trip to Disney World since 2000!:banana:

I'm so excited, may even try to write a trip report.:cool1:

Glad the party went well honey.

And please...let us all know when you start your trippie!!! :hyper:

Feel free to pimp it out here!!! :teeth:

Charlie is in yellow and Ricky is on the far right. There's another Charlie and I can't remember who the other two are. :rolleyes1 Here's the video for Hold Me . Oh, how I loved them! :love: in 9th grade.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qaQ3O444sDM

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: OMG Angela!!!

A woodchuck would chuck as much wood
as a woodchuck could chuck,
if a woodchuck could chuck wood . . . .

Bwahahahaha!!! :lmao:

If the weatherman says there is a 20% chance of precipitation...and THEN it rains...is it now 100% chance of precipitation???

Discuss.

Loyal Readers...

I know I said that there would be an update today.

BUT...Jon has been very sick. Although please celebrate with me because we were able to stay out of the hospital!!! :woohoo:

Momma is tired. Momma is very tired. As soon as Jon's perked up...I shall return. With enough funny to make up for my absence!! ;)

:hug: Hug your babies today people!

Loyal Readers...

BUT...Jon has been very sick. Although please celebrate with me because we were able to stay out of the hospital!!! :woohoo:

Momma is tired. Momma is very tired. As soon as Jon's perked up...I shall return. With enough funny to make up for my absence!! ;)

:goodvibes :cool1: No hospital visit is HUGE!!!! :hug: Healing thoughts my little partner in childhood illnesses and future inlaw! ;)

Loyal Readers...

Oh, Jen :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

You must be exhausted!!! :hug: I hope he's running around driving you crazy (soooo much better than being sick) as soon as possible!!!

Glad you stayed out of hospital, my kids always got sick with something else there.:confused3

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter