Is Grandma a Princess or a Pirate? UPDATE 9/28! The Last Suppah! PICS!! Pg. 69!

MY joke really stems from my past. Can you picture it now??? The Jewish motha married to my Mormon daddy...made for some lively discussions at the dinner table. ;) Note...please...that they are no longer married. :rotfl: Call me dahling...I've got lots of stories for ya!!! ;)

This sounds like it could be on Soapnet:rotfl2:

You know what else is funny...the motha is now married to my Catholic step-father. :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

There was that one time...when my grandmotha came to visit. This was when my motha and father were married. My dad made them menudo...which for anyone who doesn't know...it's made with tripe (stomach lining). Blllleeeeeech. That's all I'll say about that. Anyway...he didn't tell my motha and grandmotha what he was feeding them...he called it "soup." They ate it up...and loooooved it. At the end of the meal...my motha turns to my dad and says: "Just what was in that 'soup'?"

Well...let's just say...the stomach didn't stay in their stomachs. And my grandmotha forced my motha to take her to her rabbi so they could discuss my father and his influence. :lmao: :lmao: I guess tripe isn't Kosher. :confused3

:rotfl2: :rotfl2:
:sick:

Discussion Question of the Day (Since I have no idea what a woodchuck even is:rolleyes1 )

What disease did cured ham actually have?

Now that we've got that tidbit figured out...

If a train station is where the train stops and a bus station is where the bus stops, what is a work station? ;)

OK, I just got caught up, and now I'm jumping in! :yay:
Great TR Jen! Looking forward to more!

My notes aren't coming back until Friday...:eek:

So, I"m going to do some "flashbacks"...I think. Just to keep it on topic. :rotfl:

Bare with me mods...I don't usually do this. I'm just keeping the masses entertained.

Well photo bucket doesn't like me today so nevermind, I will try to figure out what disease cured ham used to have :confused3.

OK, here is a different one

Can a hearse carrying a corpse drive in the carpool lane ?

OK, here is a different one

Can a hearse carrying a corpse drive in the carpool lane ?

Hmmmm...it depends. Is the dead guy sitting in the front upright or in the back downright??? :confused3

DISCUSSION QUESTION OF THE DAY

Can you cry under water?

:confused: My daughter's "not so super sweet 16" is tonight! In our backyard. We got about 3 inches of rain this morning, but rain stopped, sun came out.

We cleaned everything up, set up tables -- sprinkled confetti, etc. Sun shining, yeah! Then my DD goes to shower and it turns dark -- turn the lights on in the afternoon dark. I run around bringing in all the stuff that shouldn't get wet.

It hails, it rains, it thunders, it lightnings (if that's a word)!!!!!!:mad:

So I am hear crying under water. I really don't want 18 kids in my house :scared1: -- not enough room for them!!! :scared1:

Can I ask for Pixie Dust if I'm not actually in WDW? If so, please send some! Thanks!

:confused: My daughter's "not so super sweet 16" is tonight! In our backyard. We got about 3 inches of rain this morning, but rain stopped, sun came out.

We cleaned everything up, set up tables -- sprinkled confetti, etc. Sun shining, yeah! Then my DD goes to shower and it turns dark -- turn the lights on in the afternoon dark. I run around bringing in all the stuff that shouldn't get wet.

It hails, it rains, it thunders, it lightnings (if that's a word)!!!!!!:mad:

So I am hear crying under water. I really don't want 18 kids in my house :scared1: -- not enough room for them!!! :scared1:

Can I ask for Pixie Dust if I'm not actually in WDW? If so, please send some! Thanks!
:eek: Oh no! I'm sending pixie dust now!
:tink:

:eek: Oh no! I'm sending pixie dust now!
:tink:

Thanks so much. The sun came out -- again -- and DD said can we put everything back outside? I said let's wait until it's less drippy. What did it do??? Got dark AGAIN, rained some more, and then finally stopped.

So the pixie dust worked.:banana:

They're all on the deck because the grass is soaked, but oh well.:rolleyes1

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter