• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Is it almost time? A pre-trip report.

Do you mean Disney songs as in park audio or like songs from the movies and stuff? Either way I can help you out! Let me know and I can PM you some links :)

Hi Hayley!
I live in NC too! We live around Charlotte though
And, we'll be going to WDW July 6th-13th, so we'll be there some of the same days as ya'll:-)

Hi Hayley!
I live in NC too! We live around Charlotte though
And, we'll be going to WDW July 6th-13th, so we'll be there some of the same days as ya'll:-)

Hey :goodvibes
That's cool, I was beginning to think I was the only NC'er on the boards!
Maybe we'll run into each other!

Well.
I haven't updated in quite a while.
[i've been swamped with school work, and trying to get a job]
So. Not too much has changed. We're debating on if we'll have enough money to take Diane. I hope we do because I need somebody to ride the thrill rides with. We're leaving in 36 days.
We still need to buy a few more summer clothing items. And we're looking for my old stuff. Hopefully it'll still fit.
We also still need to figure out who's going to take care of my dog while we're away.

I'm not sure what else I should update on.
I'll post more later.

Alright. We've made many more changes to our trip.
Instead of taking Diane, we're taking another one of my mom's old school friends. We won't have to pay her way, because she was planning to go, and we decided to go together. We're not sure if she's taking her son or daughter, or both yet. But this way, we won't have to worry about our Disney finances as much.

We leave in *goes to look at ticker* days. We still haven't found our clothes that we're going to wear in Florida. But we've found countless bathing suits.
My momma is going to Sams [like Costco I'm guessing] to renew her membership and we're going next weekend to make a list of what bulk foods we want.
We've decided that we're going to get my sister to take care of my dog while we're away. She does just live across the road from us.
And I can't ride Space Mountain, because my mom can't ride it. And Kim, my mom's friend, rode it once and swore she'd never ride it again.

So, I was giving up on this.
But now that we're only 2 weeks away, I'm getting more excited/nervous.

We haven't even started packing yet, and we're usually ready to pick up and leave by now! I have to figure out EVERYTHING I'm taking in my bag and get it together so we know how big of a bag I need.
We still don't have all of our clothes ready either! We're just becoming procrastinators. I can't stand it! This is all so different this year.

There was another change by the way. We're no longer taking Kim or her children. We are taking Diane because she came into some money. I'm not really sure how everything worked out like that.

I'm getting more and more nervous about going!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter