Is it possible to do this?

Twingle

DIS Veteran
We have an upcoming trip in June, and my DH and I would like to tour VWL. Is it possible to see a room while we're there? It was my understanding that in SSR there is going to be a AKV "sample", didn't know if they had them onsite at the resorts.

Thanks for any help!:)

if VWL is not busy, you can go ask someone at the desk if they would show you one of the rooms. (i did this at OKW when i rented pts at SSR last year and liked the look of the room.)

but AFAIK, they only have models opened to the public for SSR and BWV (and now AKV) so you'd be taking your chances at VWL.

if VWL is not busy, you can go ask someone at the desk if they would show you one of the rooms. (i did this at OKW when i rented pts at SSR last year and liked the look of the room.)

We did the same at OKW and VB and tipped the CM $5 for doing so.

They were real nice about it.

Thanks for the tips! :) We currently own at SSR, but want to add on to VWL, and are hoping to see the resort up close.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter