Is it true that we are now on AKL LITE Six??!?! Yes, bah-LEE DAT!

Status
Not open for further replies.
416_black_store.jpg

Good afternoon, Js & Ks! :sunny:

It certainly is summer here, Brandi. We may hit record high temps this week... mid to upper 80s here in gorgeous Virginia. I took two photos outside my studio yesterday.

IMAG0490-1.jpg

IMAG0489-1.jpg

It is too pretty outside, and I am afraid if I go out there I will not come back in for the day!

BTW, are you planning on going to the festival?

Afternoon J's & K's - whew.......... talk about summer!!! I've been sitting out by the pool, watching the pool boy.............. had to come in, it's getting hot out there!!!! :rolleyes1

OK, OK, calm down........... the "pool boy" -- DH named him Rinaldo?? :confused3 is actually an automatic pool cleaner - we just plug him in and viola - he cleans away.............. :rotfl2: - but it IS getting HOT out there, high 80's today!! YAY

Brandi - good luck with your car, I hope it's not the altinator.... maybe it's just a fluke or something!!!

Elin......... those tree's are gorgeous!!! Cherry Blossoms?? :)

Laura - enjoy new clothes shopping, that's one of my FAVORITE things!!! :) I can hardly believe this thread is still here too!!!

Hope you all have a great day!!! :flower3:

Afternoon J's & K's - whew.......... talk about summer!!! I've been sitting out by the pool, watching the pool boy.............. had to come in, it's getting hot out there!!!! :rolleyes1

OK, OK, calm down........... the "pool boy" -- DH named him Rinaldo??

....RINALDO???!?! Why not Johnny [Depp]???? :mad: Or Orlando [Bloom]????

It is too pretty outside, and I am afraid if I go out there I will not come back in for the day!

BTW, are you planning on going to the festival?

We have talked about it. Bob had never been! I need to figure out how to deal with his needs to see how easy it would be to take him up there to look at some trees. LOL!

Wendy - Those trees are the last of the Bradford Pears that used to line all our downtown streets. Sadly, when they bite the dust they are being replaced with a non-flowering tree.

When the Bradford Pear was developed, it was said to be "hardy, non odorous, and non-fruit bearing." However, they didn't wait long enough to release information on them... After about 30 years, they become brittle-limbed, bear stinky blossoms and horrible little fruits that attract hordes of birds. :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter