Is She-Hulk Attorney At Law gonna be returning for Season 2?

DodgerGirl

Crazy For The Mandalorian
I wonder if there's been talk of a second season of She-Hulk Attorney At Law? Because I hadn't heard news of a second season and i'm wondering if Disney+ cancelled She-Hulk Attorney At Law for good? I liked the show and thought it was funny and you would think Disney+ would renew it for a second season already

As of now it has not been announced and seems unliekly. With the scaleback of Marvel content, I think this one will fall by the wayside. I did enjoy it, but at the same time I am not sure it really has anything more to say.

No more twerking superhero’s I guess.

This show was a hot mess with low viewership, so why would there be a second season?

The problem with She-Hulk Attorney At Law was I think they tried to copy the show The Closer and put a She-Hulk twist to it because when She-Hulk Attorney At Law was announced they knew that this would show a new different side to She-Hulk with comedy mixed in similar to the 60's Batman show. But what I think ruined the show was the appearance of Daredevil in the last episodes of She-Hulk Attorney At Law and this show was basically a way to add Daredevil as a lead to the upcoming Daredevil Born Again series and I think the reason why they added Daredevil was so the show could have a storyline with Matt Murdock and Jennifer Walters and that's why I think they became crushes in the show. But as you can see with shows like Wandavision Loki and Secret Invasion sometimes the spinoff of a show can work while some spinoffs can fail like Ms. Marvel because even though Ms. Marvel was a hit Ms. Marvel was simply made to promote her into The Marvels movie and with Moon Knight the reason why there hasn't been talk of Moon Knight Season 2 is because they will make a Moon Knight film. And Marvel hoped to do the same thing with She-Hulk Attorney At Law

While a season 2 of Moon Knight hasn't been officially confirmed yet, there is a lot of speculation that it is likely to happen since the steelbook release of the show is being called Moon Knight: The Complete First Season which indicates there's going to be more.

I believe Oscar Isaac has said multiple times recently that he's interested in Moon Knight appearing in a Midnight Sons film with Blade and The Punisher and there's rumors that Moon Knight will make an appearance in one of the next Avengers films.

The problem with She-Hulk Attorney At Law was I think they tried to copy the show The Closer and put a She-Hulk twist to it because when She-Hulk Attorney At Law was announced they knew that this would show a new different side to She-Hulk with comedy mixed in similar to the 60's Batman show. But what I think ruined the show was the appearance of Daredevil in the last episodes of She-Hulk Attorney At Law and this show was basically a way to add Daredevil as a lead to the upcoming Daredevil Born Again series and I think the reason why they added Daredevil was so the show could have a storyline with Matt Murdock and Jennifer Walters and that's why I think they became crushes in the show. But as you can see with shows like Wandavision Loki and Secret Invasion sometimes the spinoff of a show can work while some spinoffs can fail like Ms. Marvel because even though Ms. Marvel was a hit Ms. Marvel was simply made to promote her into The Marvels movie and with Moon Knight the reason why there hasn't been talk of Moon Knight Season 2 is because they will make a Moon Knight film. And Marvel hoped to do the same thing with She-Hulk Attorney At Law
Ms Marvel was not not a hit, it had some of the lowest viewership of any Marvel show ever. Also The Marvels was a massive flop at the theater that lost hundreds of millions of dollars. I wonder sometimes where you get your info.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter