Is the lagoon view worth an extra $60+ per night?

A1A1

DIS Veteran
Hello.

DD and I have a ressie for the Poly for two nights in early August. I used the AP code and got a pretty good price, I think, somewhere around $225 per night. Is that any good?

I inquired about the lagoon view, and it was over $60 dollars per night more for the lagoon view. Is the lagoon view worth it?

I don't want to look at the parking lot and am concerned that we may get a view of it with a garden view room.

I think it all depends on the person. How important is the view to you? To me, its very important. We have a waterview at the YC for our stay in Oct. and its costing appr. 35 dollars more per night but I wouldn't have it any other way.

Hello,

As much as we enjoy the Polynesian, we can't justify $60 a night extra for the lagoon view. Of course we stay on average 10 nights at a time. Most garden view rooms are quite nice, and I believe only a few have what could be considered a poor view. On our last stay, we had room 3913, Tokelau, which had a nice view of the lagoon & GF, but is classified as garden view. There is a list of garden view rooms elsewhere on this site that are partial lagoon view, it's worth checking.

Hope that helps,

Take care,

Bill

to me and dw it is

to watch the fire works over the castle and watch the colors change on the mountain , also nice to watch the pagent from.

Its just nice to sit on your balcony and look out over the lagoon.

to us its worth it.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter