Is there just one bus stop at Pop Century...

pop-century-Bus-Stop-DHS-07.JPG

I didn’t know they had separate lines for each park. We will be there in 9 days and have only used the buses at moderates, both of which had covered stops with no lines. I like this set up a lot more so I don’t have to try and figure out who’s getting on the bus and who isn’t.

Keep in mind you can get on or off at AoA. It's really not too far to cut across the bridge.

Why?

I like the food court at pop better.

If staying at either resort it's fun to walk around both.

Ever see your bus pull away as you approach from a park? Hop on the other and walk to your resort.

I think all those years we could t cross that bridge it's now a "must do" if I'm at one of those resorts.

Keep in mind you can get on or off at AoA. It's really not too far to cut across the bridge.
This. Last March when I stayed at Pop, we took the bus to AoA one night from Epcot because the line looked shorter (it ultimately was). Once we got off at AoA we walked inside to find the map so we wouldn't get lost finding the bridge back to Pop. It was a nice little stroll.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter