Is this true??

I think it is great they give out these rates but how about for all of us up north - New Yorkers would love to get that rate too. Florida residents always seem to get the best deals. Don't get me wrong I am happy for those who can get the lower rates I just wish they would spread the good fortune around a little bit

I agree Claudine!! I am glad for those that get the good rates, but some of us have to pay airfare too! Why not give us a break?!! My husband said maybe we should just cancel and wait and get a ggod rate later on if the parks don't pick up! I can't cancel my trip though, I've been working on it for a year!! (and saving for it!)

Originally posted by DW mouser
I agree Claudine!! I am glad for those that get the good rates, but some of us have to pay airfare too! Why not give us a break?!! My husband said maybe we should just cancel and wait and get a ggod rate later on if the parks don't pick up! I can't cancel my trip though, I've been working on it for a year!! (and saving for it!)

Don't forget there is still the entertainment rate which is great! They are trying to appeal to those in driving distance since a lot of people that were flying canceled. I bet if you just talked to them & said you want to pay the $99./$129. rate they'd take you.

They called me and gave me an upgrade to club level so I'm satisfied!! That will definitely help on meal expenses since the 3 grandkids are use to eating light breakfast, actually all of us are. Plus the drinks will help too!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter