Is Tusker House dining with ROL show worth it?

Aurora2017

Mouseketeer
Hi all,
I had scheduled the Tusker House ROL package for August 6 at 4:45pm. However, I would like to move it to around lunch time but there is no availability. However, there is plenty of availability for just Tusker House lunch without the ROL package. Is the package necessary or is it easy to get a place for the ROL show without one? Are the seats better? Just wondering if it would hurt us to change it. I have the dining plan so cost isn't the issue. Thank you!

I think the reserved seating with ROL is better than FP reserved area? Or non-reserved area?

You can keep trying for a different time? I was able to tweak my time earlier this week for mid-August.

Keep trying as when I booked our RoL dinner package I had to wait about 30 days past our booking window and lots opened up, then was able to book the time we wanted......GL!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter