It's going home and getting warm by the fire
It's true, wherever you find love it feels like Christmas

Click here for the video I dare you not to sing a long​

:rolleyes1

:santa: :santa: :santa: :santa: :santa:

:wave2: Hello again every one,

How are you all?

Welcome to my planning of our 3rd Disneyland Paris trip in 2012! :blush:

After our last trip I really don't want to get my hopes up for this trip but as it is coming round so fast and seeing all the pictures of the decorations going up it is hard not too.

On December 2nd we will be back for 2 nights

The cast

Our little lady - Elsie - 20 months - 4th trip to Disneyland Paris

408295_10151098996570521_681850520_21802078_1525472514_n.jpg

This was Christmas day last year, she has grown up so much.

Me - The planner - Leanne - 23 years - 15th trip to Disneyland Paris

299310_10152164087020521_1201379978_n.jpg

DH - being dragged there again for the third time this year - David - 26 years - 8th trip to Disneyland Paris

398367_10152164077270521_463709953_n.jpg

0916a4a8d9d7495a2e7957199ea036a5.jpg

I am really excited to be staying here for our Christmas trip.

I love the fire, all the trees and lights.

5202170894_1d5e857100_z.jpg

Glad we paid the little bit extra to stay here as we were going to stay in the Cheyenne but Sequoia Lodge to me is perfect for Christmas.

I hope you will all join in with your own Christmas plans. I love Christmas and cant talk about it enough.​

yay a trip report !

cant believe how quickly its coming around !

Elsie is sooo gorgeous i bet you cant wait to see her face - its so magical when they are little :)

Awwwww - we stayed in Sequoia Lodge for our Christmas Trip last year and it is just lovely!!

Happy planning!! pixiedust:

Aw I love sequoia lodge! And you're right it is the most Christmassy hotel you could stay at IMO!
Hoping to stay there next time we go but as you know we're at the Cheyenne next week!
Is it too early to be wearing Christmas clothes lol! I really want to take the boys to meet Santa at dlp and I have jesses whinnie the pooh Santa outfit which will fit teddy at the moment...

yay a trip report !

cant believe how quickly its coming around !

Elsie is sooo gorgeous i bet you cant wait to see her face - its so magical when they are little :)

I know it's 3 weeks at the weekend and with so much going on with the lead up to christmas we are going to be super busy.

She loves it already. When we were in London seeing all the christmas decoration and 2 weekends ago we went to our local garden centre and she loved it Santa (ornament) got a lot of kisses lol :love:

Awwwww - we stayed in Sequoia Lodge for our Christmas Trip last year and it is just lovely!!

Happy planning!! pixiedust:

Thanks I feel a bit lost I don't have much to plan as we aren't eating at any table services.

I love sequoia lodge and haven't stayed there for a long time may be ten years ago might even be more.

Aw I love sequoia lodge! And you're right it is the most Christmassy hotel you could stay at IMO!
Hoping to stay there next time we go but as you know we're at the Cheyenne next week!
Is it too early to be wearing Christmas clothes lol! I really want to take the boys to meet Santa at dlp and I have jesses whinnie the pooh Santa outfit which will fit teddy at the moment...

We were going to stay in the Cheyenne Elsie loves woody and Jessie and we thought she would love the cowboy theme but for the few extra pound we decided to treat our selves :cloud9:

No no never too early for christmas clothes.i think you should take it how cute :cutie:

Yay - your PTR (I must start mine!). Elsie is so cute - my DD2 had that Christmas dress too - she wore it on her first Christmas (she was almost 7 months).

Enjoy your planning - I can't believe how quickly it is coming round.

:santa::santa:

Yay - your PTR (I must start mine!). Elsie is so cute - my DD2 had that Christmas dress too - she wore it on her first Christmas (she was almost 7 months).

Enjoy your planning - I can't believe how quickly it is coming round.

:santa::santa:

Yes please start yours soon.

Aw I love that dress she has one similar this year. She was 9 months last year it flys by so quickly.

I know 3 weeks at the weekend for us.

Xxx

I'm so excited for you! I can't wait to see your photos, what better way to kick start your Christmas :cloud9:

I'm so excited for you! I can't wait to see your photos, what better way to kick start your Christmas :cloud9:

Thank you.

I know perfect beginning to our Christmas. It is going to be one busy December for our family have lots going on :cheer2:

Did you get any snow where you are in Bath last week?

Thank you.

I know perfect beginning to our Christmas. It is going to be one busy December for our family have lots going on :cheer2:

Did you get any snow where you are in Bath last week?

Apparently there was a little on the hills but I was in Cornwall visiting the family - typical! However DFi knew I'd be sad to have missed out so he made sure we were stocked up on mince pies when I got home :thumbsup2

Did you get snow?

I'm holding out for tomorrow since that will be our 1 month mark! :goodvibes

Apparently there was a little on the hills but I was in Cornwall visiting the family - typical! However DFi knew I'd be sad to have missed out so he made sure we were stocked up on mince pies when I got home :thumbsup2

Did you get snow?

I'm holding out for tomorrow since that will be our 1 month mark! :goodvibes

1 month will fly by! 3 weeks on Sunday for us, I need to get a move on :lmao:

I bought mince pies today it's officially christmas time.

:yay:

2 weeks today we will be in the hotel asleep hopefully. I can't believe how quickly it has come around so quick. I haven't done anything towards it yet either, I'm normally packed by now.

We are considering booking a meal we looked at Auberge but neither of us like ANYTHING on the menu so just not going to pay it. I think we may eat in DLH one morning for breakfast though after EMH aswell.

I have booked Mickey Mouse Christmas phone call for the day we fly hopefully the time we are in the car on the way to the Airport I know she won't understand but it is exciting for me :scared1:

Buying our thermals this week as I keep having dreams that there is snow in DLP so I am preparing for snow! :confused: Struggling to find thermals for Elsie though.

Not much else to report as like I said haven't done any planning!

We are considering booking a meal we looked at Auberge but neither of us like ANYTHING on the menu so just not going to pay it. I think we may eat in DLH one morning for breakfast though after EMH aswell.

Have you seen the new menu? There is chicken on it! ::yes::

Not long to go now!! :cool1:

Have you seen the new menu? There is chicken on it! ::yes::

Not long to go now!! :cool1:

It's so close for you :cool1:

I thought the www.dlrpmagic.com had updated their menus and there is nothing on there we like :( I just don't know if the experience is that great either. The character interaction we have had that has been great has always been with characters like Pluto, Stitch, Mickey. I always find the princesses are very proper of course they are in character but Elsie can't exactly have a conversation with them so we always feel a bit silly when they come over and talk to her like she will respond :rotfl: I was so disappointed with Cafe Mickey and inventions last time though. But just doesn't feel right not having a character meal. May be we could pretend it was Dave's birthday and go to cafe Mickey :goodvibes since he won't wear a Disney jumper.

Getting very close for you now!

Elsie is adorable! The sequoia lodge is definitely the perfect place to stay for Christmas, I'm definitely hoping to squeeze in a few drinks there on the comfy chairs!

Smoosh said:
Getting very close for you now!

Elsie is adorable! The sequoia lodge is definitely the perfect place to stay for Christmas, I'm definitely hoping to squeeze in a few drinks there on the comfy chairs!

Aw thanks she certainly knows it though lol!

I'm so excited to be staying there. I just can't wait to see all the Christmas decorations too as I haven't seen a single photo of it yet :)

This weekend actually sat down and did some planning. Considering eating a Table service meal at lunch as there seems to be so much going on in the evenings now :) don't want to miss any :) haven't decided where though. Then will probably grab a Caseys in the evening.

Have packed at bit more but there are still a few bits in the wash that I need to pack. Still uming and agin over taking Elsie a princess dress. :/ surprising we have so much room still we can take 3 hand luggage bags only taking two and one is almost empty at the moment.

We are off to Bath Christmas market on Friday (weather permitting). Really looking forward to it might even pop in the Disney store. Would be rude not too.

Saturday we have no plans and Sunday I have made a little pack for Elsie stuff to do in the day (our flight isn't till 18.45) colouring, belles enchanted Christmas DVD is in there, Christmas cookie cutter so we can do some baking and a few bits to take with us a Christmas glow stick, Minnie hat and gloves.

Oh and I checked the weather!! Why? Because I'm a complete fool! 60-70% chance of snow/rain on Tuesday the day we fly home :( please change weather.

I have also booked mickey to ring and wish Elsie a merry Christmas at 4 just before we will be getting in the car to leave :)

Hope every one is ok and staying dry this flooding is horrible to watch on the news.

Aw thanks she certainly knows it though lol!

I'm so excited to be staying there. I just can't wait to see all the Christmas decorations too as I haven't seen a single photo of it yet :)

This weekend actually sat down and did some planning. Considering eating a Table service meal at lunch as there seems to be so much going on in the evenings now :) don't want to miss any :) haven't decided where though. Then will probably grab a Caseys in the evening.

Have packed at bit more but there are still a few bits in the wash that I need to pack. Still uming and agin over taking Elsie a princess dress. :/ surprising we have so much room still we can take 3 hand luggage bags only taking two and one is almost empty at the moment.

We are off to Bath Christmas market on Friday (weather permitting). Really looking forward to it might even pop in the Disney store. Would be rude not too.

Saturday we have no plans and Sunday I have made a little pack for Elsie stuff to do in the day (our flight isn't till 18.45) colouring, belles enchanted Christmas DVD is in there, Christmas cookie cutter so we can do some baking and a few bits to take with us a Christmas glow stick, Minnie hat and gloves.

Oh and I checked the weather!! Why? Because I'm a complete fool! 60-70% chance of snow/rain on Tuesday the day we fly home :( please change weather.

I have also booked mickey to ring and wish Elsie a merry Christmas at 4 just before we will be getting in the car to leave :)

Hope every one is ok and staying dry this flooding is horrible to watch on the news.
Leanne how much did you pay for the phone call from Mickey

An hour to go and Mickey Mouse will be ringing to wish Elsie a merry Christmas then we are off to the airport.

Not feeling as excited as I was 3 trips in one year and all complete wash outs. I know people say you just have to battle the weather but Elsie does not like her pushchair and when you put the rain cover on she's even worse. :( think we may be queuing to meet mickey and the princesses more then we had planned :/

I'm sure next week will be glorious and dry because it was between this week and next. :(

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter