It Takes Two, Baby; a 2017 Flower and Garden dining report *NEW dining report!*

Odd that there were no animals on the savannah during breakfast. Perhaps they all decided to dine at Boma that day :-)
Damn, THAT'S why I couldn't change my Boma reservation to later!

Maybe the animals are "trained" to be out at that time of day, since breakfast is new?
Well, we ended up eating breakfast there another morning and while we still didn't see any animals up close we DID kind of see them, so I believe they just aren't released out of their "evening pens"(?) that early. Or something like that!

I was convinced I wanted to have the waffle here but now that I see the Savanna platter, it looks amazing!
Really everything we ate there was delicious! Maybe you'll have to have breakfast there more than once lol

Glad you spotted the wild bunny :rotfl:
Really, at least we saw something.........

I had no idea this was a thing! It's a great idea, though! Makes it much easier to get breakfast when you're staying at Kidani.
To be honest I forgot they serve breakfast until we arrived and I saw the sign "BREAKFAST!" at the top of the stairs leading down to Sanaa lol. I was very happy when I remembered!

I can't believe the only animal you saw was a bunny!!! They must have all been sleeping? o_O
At first we couldn't figure out what was going on but the second time we ate breakfast there we realized they just don't release them from their pens that early unfortunately. I don't think they keep all the animals in pens all night b/c I've read reports of people seeing animals right outside their rooms in the middle of the night. They just keep them locked away until Steve and Ariane finish their breakfast by the windows lol.

Those waffles look delicious!
They were! Everything we tried was :)

These cups are great! I'll be on the hunt for all the different sayings on our next trip :)
I wanted to save both his cups as well as the diet coke bottle I got that said "Share a coke at the Castle", but I kept throwing everything away :(

This looks like something from a Dollar Store, but it is a really cute idea. Much better with the theme of the place than the simple number on a stick you see at a lot of places.
I kid about the simplicity of it but I did think it's an adorable idea :goodvibes

This looks like a fairly straight forward breakfast, but yum corn bread! I am also a huge fan of shredded hashbrowns, that's too bad that they were a little dry.
It was basic but a much better alternative to the other options there, which was nothing lol! Steve liked his hash browns and didn't think they were dry so you may like them.

That waffle looks great, but I think the chai whipped cream would throw me off...
It threw me off at first also but after a couple bites it grew on me.

I think the animals on that savannah go into their stables in the mornings for health checks, etc. Maybe until 9:00 am if I'm remembering correctly. I found it a bit disappointing to not be able to see them in the mornings while drinking coffee and getting ready.
You are probably correct. On our 2nd morning eating there we did see animals waaaaaaaaaaaay back on the savanna, by some of the rooms, and they were still penned in. We still would've eaten there if we knew ahead of time that the animals wouldn't be out since it's really the only place for breakfast, but I agree it was disappointing that the view was minus animals up close.

We ate at Citricos and really enjoyed it. DH's filet was one of the best filets he has ever had at Disney. :) My Halibut was good, too. I think we'll be eating here again. :)
SO happy you enjoyed Citricos :goodvibes I don't think it gets enough love. We really wanted to take the boys there next month but between their requests and the way our days fell, it doesn't seem we'll get there. Which means we'll definitely get there on our next adults only trip :thumbsup2

I love the Coke bottles with sayings!
I hope both the coke bottles and Walt coffee cups are there on Jan.!

Haha! Of course it was his first stop! So how many did he eat in total?
150? No lol, between both our F&W trips probably 8!

I'm hoping the La Vie en Rose drink is on the menu for the Festival of the Arts, since I'm almost positive our trip dates will overlap with that Epcot festival. It looks so pretty!
I paid very little attention to the details of the Festival of the Arts menu this year so I don't know if they had it then, but i will keep my fingers crossed for you. And if they don't have it you and Luke will have to plan a F&G trip for the spring!

I like the waffle splitting idea :thumbsup2 This reminds me of how I talked my fiance into splitting the regular breakfast at BOG with the croissant donut, mainly because I wanted the croissant donut but didn't want to make myself sick :rotfl:
I've wanted to try that cronut but like you, I'm afraid if I eat it all myself I'll start running up the BOG walls :bitelip::bitelip: so I'd have to share with someone if we end up going back there!

That is really disappointing... If I was staying at the lodge, I would want to see them all the time. But I guess they can't be out there ALL day and night...
Since we didn't have a savanna view room it would've been nice to see them at breakfast. I was fine with a standard view room (duh, I booked it!) but since we've seen animals on all previous visits to Sanaa, we just kind of expected to see them again.

Thanks for the Sanaa review. I didn't even know that breakfast was started there.
I can't remember when but it's been a good few months, and I'm so glad for it!

I love your comments about the crafty elephant and the deserted savanna lol! Glad you saw the bunny.
:laughing: glad I entertained you! Thank goodness for Mr. Bunny or my morning would have been a complete waste.

Ohh these are fancy!
We is fancy people!

And what a bummer there were no animals out that early in the morning, I would have figured the elephant noises would have attracted a few at least!
My elephant noises definitely attracted something lol

At least you know how to entertain yourself, right?! :laughing:
I do! I showed my fellow diners I can have a good time. Some may not like my good time, but I showed them anyway :D

Your food looked great at Sanaa! I was wondering where I could eat breakfast while staying at Kidani and I think this might be a great option.
It is! And unless you want to eat in your room, it's the only option, although you can get a few grab n go items from the small store there and sit outside or in the lobby.

I wonder if they had been brought in for their morning checkups?
Yes, I think it's something like that, or maybe they feed them first in pens before letting them loose. We were able to see them way in the back, far from the Sanaa windows, on our second morning having breakfast there so I think around.................9:30-10 they let them start roaming?

:thanks:

I love the Rainy Day Cavalcade, and Nick and Judy should be on EVERYTHINNNNGG.
YES!!!! I'm going to hold my breath until they have a WDW M&G :snooty:

I have never had a good bakery cookie from anywhere in any Disney park and I'm so afraid!! Based on the fact that you like them I might cave in and give one a try!
I do want you to try one because I've never had a bad one, but now I'm afraid you'll get one bad one and hold it against me!

Obsessed. I want to make these for my house. You want dinner? Take a number! The color of the puff paint really sets off the blue tones in the elephant's gray skin...or something. :rotfl:
OMG I LOVE this idea! Bother me while I'm reading? Sure, I'll take your order, just take this elephant number. Now go sit at the table, we'll bring your food eventually.......................

I paid very little attention to the details of the Festival of the Arts menu this year so I don't know if they had it then, but i will keep my fingers crossed for you. And if they don't have it you and Luke will have to plan a F&G trip for the spring!

I'm always up for more Disney trips haha.

I really wish I'd taken pictures but I did not, so you'll have to take my word for it but there was NOT AN ANIMAL TO BE SEEN ON THE SAVANNA.
If I remember right from our Wanyanama safari many moons ago the animals are being fed and checked out at this hour. We loved sitting on our balcony in the mornings and watching all the animals roam by on their way to their barns. It's a parade that starta about 7 or 7:30am.
68882-Crying-Bunny.gif

Love these cups! Back in May he got one with a saying at Territory Lounge, so this was the 2nd saying we'd seen. Since our trip I've seen a few other quotes on cups in posts here and on FB. Such a great idea!
I heard they had them at the villas at WL because while RF was closed they had daily coffee and tea and cucumber water in the lobby until like 2pm. But wouldn't you know, I forgot to check. We did hit it up one afternoon but the attendant was gone by then and I just quickly grabbed some water and didn't pay any more attention than that, as it looked like they were about ready to break it down. And now it is no more. :(

we were also given this:

img_6197-jpg.248285
Haha. Too funny! I love it though!

you'll have to take my word for it but there was NOT AN ANIMAL TO BE SEEN ON THE SAVANNA.
Weird. When we had dinner, there were giraffes - a giraffe? - right outside the window. We did not get a window table though, we weren't too far away though.

I had to settle for staring at my #63 and making elephant noises until our food came.
:rotfl2:

We both ordered the Savanna Platter: Two Cage-Free Eggs served any style (we both got scrambled), Tanzanian Hash Browns, Bacon and
Corn Johnny Cakes:
Sounds yummy!

I hope this sticks around because if you don't feel like leaving the building or eating in your room this is your only option for breakfast at Kidani and it made a big difference to us.
Glad this is an option!

TAKING OUR AP'S TO AK DAY
DAY 3 PART 2
Directly from our Sanaa breakfast we departed on a bus for Animal Kingdom. Not our main reason for this trip but an added bonus was that after we'd booked, it was announced that Disney was holding AP previews for Pandora during our stay. Thanks to a heads up by Renee @ArielSRL I was able to jump online shortly after those times/dates were released and get us in for today, 5/20, from 12-2.

At first I figured we'd be fine arriving around 11 but then word on the street was that people were being let in close to an hour before their scheduled preview time, hence the whole no Boma/yes Sanaa breakfast thing. We arrived at AK around 10 and went right to the Pandora preview line. Well, Steve went to the line while I went to get a drink (nothing exciting, just a soda) for the line. Luckily while it was warm out it hadn't gotten
HOT yet so the almost hour wait wasn't bad.

They started letting us in about 10:50 which was awesome! I won't bore you with too many details since by now you've all either experienced Pandora for yourselves or seen/read tons of reviews and pictures of it. What I should have done was just started with Pandora when I started my May portion of this dining report so at least a few of you could have been wowed :P Suffice it to say we thought it was absolutely beautiful, Flights of Passage is out of this world, Na'vi River is............ok. Visually stunning, nothing my boys will find interesting at all, nothing I'll be upset about not riding if I miss it on some trips, but we're both looking forward to seeing Pandora again next month. What I will do is show you just a few pictures:

I'm getting to food, I swear! From the time we got on line waiting to enter Pandora and while we rode both rides, I'd been texting with Sue @Wood Nymph who was also at the preview with her husband Dana. We seemed to be constantly one step behind them, until they graciously waited for us at the end of Na'vi River Journey and we finally got to meet! I'm not going to post the picture we took since I told Sue I wouldn't, but we had a nice time chatting for a bit in the shade. After awhile we parted ways and did some more exploring, eventually ending up here:

View attachment 249386

With these:

View attachment 249387

Steve got the Mo'Ara High Country Ale: An Amber Ale brewed for the nature lover with an herbal spice hop aroma and a malty flavor profile featuring notes of caramel, toffee, and nuts. I got the Mo'Ara Margarita: Sauza Commemorativo Anedo Tequila with Strawberry and Blood Orange flavors topped with Strawberry Boba Balls

Steve couldn't bring himself to get the green beer but he was happy with his High Country. I loved my margarita and those boba balls are just so fun and entertaining! Other than fruity I can't remember enough to describe my margarita, but it wasn't overly sweet to the point I couldn't taste the alcohol. We strolled around a bit with our drinks and got some neat PP pics which I would love to share but are too big to upload directly and for some reason I can't shrink :headache: and eventually decided to try out Satu'li Canteen

IMG_6229.JPG

I don't even know why I'm sticking this picture in because it's like, half a picture of part of the ordering area, but whatevs:

IMG_6230.JPG

It was kind of crowded so after we ordered we waited a bit for our food, but it was nice and cool in there so we didn't mind. I like the set-up and even though it was a bit sterile it fits with the land.
Once we had our food we went to find a table and lo and behold, we sat down next to Sue @Wood Nymph and her DH! Also funny enough, Sue and Steve had gotten the same thing while Dana and I had, too. I got the Steamed "Pod" Bao Buns, Cheeseburger style": served with root vegetables and crunchy vegetable slaw. Lucky for you guys I took a couple bites before taking a picture :D

IMG_6231.JPG

Before our trip I'd read that these tasted like McDonald's cheeseburgers and, they did. But dry. I like McDonald's burgers but not in pod form, so I only ate one although it wasn't the worst thing I've ever eaten and it wasn't BAD. The veggie chips were good and had a small kick to them and the veggie slaw was also good and crunchy as advertised.
Steve ordered the Create Your Own Satu'li Bowl: Bowls served with Crunchy Vegetable Slaw and Yogurt Boba Balls.
First you pick your protein, then your base, and then your sauce. Steve went with Slow-Roasted Sliced Grilled Beef, Mixed Whole Grain and Rice, and Charred Onion Chimichurri: (picture from google images, I was bad, sorry!)

menu_item_image_2149.jpg

Note, the sauce in the picture above isn't the chimichurri.
He loved this! He thought the meat had great taste and the sauce was fantastic, bringing it all together. He practically licked his Satu'li bowl. He thought the slaw was ok but really felt he picked the best choice on the menu and said he's order it again in a heartbeat.

Am I missing something with the boba balls? I did see Avatar once but I can't see any connection with the movie and these balls, but first the margarita and then the bowls. Have these just made their way to Florida, because they've been around NY for awhile although I'm not partial to them. Just wondering why they've showed up in Pandora all of a sudden!

A few months before Pandora opened, some of my fellow agency TA's attended a Pandora showcase where they were able to sample some food items now sold at Satu'li Canteen. One of those was the Blueberry Mousse and they reviewed it favorably. Never one to shy from sweets I had to order a dessert and decided to go with it. Blueberry Cream Cheese Mousse with Passion Fruit Curd:

IMG_6232.JPG

The outside blue part was not hard-hard but was a bit like a shell. The yellow was lemon. I wasn't a fan of the consistency of this dessert nor the taste. I did take 3 or 4 bites just to be sure, but still wasn't a fan. However, since one doesn't get to eat blue foods that much, I would have had to try it sooner or later!
Overall I think Satu'li Canteen is a great place to eat with options different than the rest of the park and parks in general, which is as it should be at AK. I'd probably try one of the Satu'li bowls if we eat there again and I'll definitely be getting myself a margarita or two next month!
Afterwards we were pretty much done! I looked at my phone and it was only 1:00, but even though we still had an hour left to our preview time we decided to head out of Pandora. We did check FoP a couple more times but the wait wasn't under 45 minutes and while I'm sure looking back we would have waited less, we chose not to that day. We spent a little more time in AK, used some FP's, and were lucky enough to say hello to Su-Lynn, Steve, and their friend Betsy on our way out while they were on line for their Pandora preview. We needed to stop back at the resort before dinner and get all fancied up because we were returning to a favorite signature.

GUYS, I HAVE NO IDEA WHAT HAPPENED WITH THOSE PICTURES, SO I ADDED SOME OF THEM IN ANOTHER POST BELOW. SORRY!!**

Last edited:

I love your Pandora pictures!! So excited to finally see it in person. My original plan was to FP the river journey b/c I didn't know if my mom would deal with the movement of FoP, but I think I'm going to roll the dice and just make her take a bunch of dramamine.

I'm so torn on all the food options here, but that margarita looks like a sure thing. Yum! I like the novelty of the boba balls, but they're not always my favorites. I like the ones that pop not the ones that are just all globby. Are these the popping kind? Hmm...or do I want the green beer instead?? How do we choose??

I also want the blueberry cheesecake thing to at least take pictures of. I like the way it looks!

Glad I was able to help out with the preview info. In 2019/2020 when I'm an AP holder, I fully expect you to return the favor when Star Wars Land AP previews are announced and I miss it! Lol

Unfortunately we did not spend a ton of time looking around Pandora bc it was pouring down rain while we were there. Basically I huddled up with the boys where the Canteen seating was while Chad rode FoP. I *may* try it eventually with my Sea Bands but I did not risk it this trip as anything more than Soarin' is too much for me. DH absolutely loved it and claimed it the best ride ever! Me, I just drank my Mo'ara Margarita while the boys colored!

We had a FP for Na'vi for another night and we were to check out Pandora at night then, but we never actually made it back. We bailed on AK for another MK night and I can't say I'm disappointed.

Anyway, I wanted to try the cheesecake but it didn't happen. I've heard mixed reviews so I definitely need to try it for myself eventually. I will fully admit I had another Margarita because it gets two thumbs up from me. Probably only second to the Cascadia Sangria in the favorite drink department! And DH had the Grog's Ale x 2 and claimed it a decent beer. It's actually made by Terrapin Beer Company in Athen's, GA....so right up the road from us.

Looking forward to more!

He thought the meat had great taste and the sauce was fantastic, bringing it all together. He practically licked his Satu'li bowl. He thought the slaw was ok but really felt he picked the best choice on the menu and said he's order it again in a heartbeat.

Josh got the beef and he liked the beef, but thought his other choices made it "too much like a salad" :rotfl: He doesn't like veggies very much, but I want to go back and try one of the bowls. I did like the cheeseburger pods though.

Am I missing something with the boba balls? I did see Avatar once but I can't see any connection with the movie and these balls, but first the margarita and then the bowls.

I thought it was because they looked alien? :rotfl: Am I wrong?

The yellow was lemon.

:crazy2: I have heard good things and bad things about it, I don't know if I'm going to try it next time. But I will say I didn't care for the chocolate cake much.

Before our trip I'd read that these tasted like McDonald's cheeseburgers and, they did. But dry. I like McDonald's burgers but not in pod form, so I only ate one although it wasn't the worst thing I've ever eaten and it wasn't BAD.
Hmmm, I heard the same thing about the taste of the pods. Too bad you found them dry. Probably something I would try at least once though.

However, since one doesn't get to eat blue foods that much, I would have had to try it sooner or later!
There is something about blue food that intrigues me. I have a particular weakness for blue drinks. It's a shame you didn't enjoy it, but again probably something I would try once just because it looks cool.

First of, thanks for those pictures! While I've read about the menu, it's nice to actually see the real thing, and also the ordering queue (or at least "half a picture of part of it" ;))

Once we had our food we went to find a table and lo and behold, we sat down next to Sue @Wood Nymph and her DH!
Nice! :thumbsup2

I like McDonald's burgers
Yeah... I do, too. Too much actually :laughing:

and were lucky enough to say hello to Su-Lynn, Steve, and their friend Betsy on our way out while they were on line for their Pandora preview.
Yay!!!

We needed to stop back at the resort before dinner and get all fancied up because we were returning to a favorite signature.
Oooh, excited to hear about this :goodvibes

Suffice it to say we thought it was absolutely beautiful, Flights of Passage is out of this world, Na'vi River is............ok. Visually stunning, nothing my boys will find interesting at all, nothing I'll be upset about not riding if I miss it on some trips, but we're both looking forward to seeing Pandora again next month.
I watched a video of the two rides when it first opened and Morgan and Gwen both got bored watching the Na'vi River ride. Granted I am sure it is WAY more interesting to see in person but I think that is just a show of the "excitement' level of the ride.

I am worried about how they will like the Flights of Passage ride. I am pretty sure Gwen will be tall enough, (its' 44" correct?)

I want to try these... But the bowls look good too!

Steve went with Slow-Roasted Sliced Grilled Beef, Mixed Whole Grain and Rice, and Charred Onion Chimichurri: (picture from google images, I was bad, sorry!)

menu_item_image_2149-jpg.251009
Did his meat look like the pictures? Because that meat looks sooooo good. And I think Morgan might actually eat that if we choose the base correctly.

I'd probably try one of the Satu'li bowls if we eat there again and I'll definitely be getting myself a margarita or two next month!

Wonder if they are giving those out still?

Those both look amazing! I want both of those and the green beer! :drinking1:drinking1:drinking1

In 2019/2020 when I'm an AP holder, I fully expect you to return the favor when Star Wars Land AP previews are announced and I miss it! Lol
OMG! When Star Wars Land opens, I have a feeling, DH & I will have to do our first adults only trip. And then come again with the girls. DH is going to be in hog heaven! And I might need to get AP to in the process...

Finally caught up!!!

Aww, this is a sweet pic! Glad you guys could get together!!

You are the DisMeet QUEEN!!

Meet Sanaa's equivalent of the BOG rose. Pick your own seat, place your numbered mammal on the table and wait for your order to be delivered :thumbsup2 Other than the fact that my 6 year old nephew could make these, I like the idea. Looking around at other tables I noticed a giraffe, more elephants, and my favorite, a tiger :cat:

LOL, I thought the same when I saw that elephant.. like did the servers just have arts and crafts time and draw it on with puffy paint? What the heck. That's nice that Sanaa serves breakfast and the food looks decent. When we stayed there two years ago they just had some grab n go sandwiches & pastries/bagels in the gift shop, so this is a good improvement, even if there were no animals to be seen.

Suffice it to say we thought it was absolutely beautiful, Flights of Passage is out of this world, Na'vi River is............ok. Visually stunning, nothing my boys will find interesting at all, nothing I'll be upset about not riding if I miss it on some trips, but we're both looking forward to seeing Pandora again next month. What I will do is show you just a few pictures:

Gah! We missed FOP when we were there last week. I wasn't wowed by Na'vi River, although I thought the scenery and everything inside was beautiful, it was just so boring. Very reminiscent of the Ariel Under the Sea ride in MK.

I got the Mo'Ara Margarita: Sauza Commemorativo Anedo Tequila with Strawberry and Blood Orange flavors topped with Strawberry Boba Balls

Steve couldn't bring himself to get the green beer but he was happy with his High Country. I loved my margarita and those boba balls are just so fun and entertaining! Other than fruity I can't remember enough to describe my margarita, but it wasn't overly sweet to the point I couldn't taste the alcohol.

I missed the margaritas since we ate at Sa'tuli and didn't stop by the kiosk but wow, that sounds so good!! Are you into the Boba balls? I ate a few of them with our meal but I thought they were so weird and I couldn't understand why they'd put them in the savory dishes. The drinks makes sense cause they're kind of fun. I did get the green beer and it just tasted like green Bud Light lol.

Am I missing something with the boba balls? I did see Avatar once but I can't see any connection with the movie and these balls, but first the margarita and then the bowls. Have these just made their way to Florida, because they've been around NY for awhile although I'm not partial to them. Just wondering why they've showed up in Pandora all of a sudden!

Lol maybe FL is about 5 years behind the times! My friends love Boba tea.. I'm not big on it though.

Na'vi River is............ok. Visually stunning, nothing my boys will find interesting at all, nothing I'll be upset about not riding if I miss it on some trips, but we're both looking forward to seeing Pandora again next month. What I will do is show you just a few pictures:
I have just about no interest in the river ride. Still on the fence on if we expend a fast pass on it or if we just play it by ear and ride if the line is short. Kind of like the frozen ride I think if I miss it no one is going to be too upset.

I'd been texting with Sue @Wood Nymph who was also at the preview with her husband Dana.
Awesome you two got to meet. I'd love to see the pick though so we can finally know what @Wood Nymph looks like. Sue is like a mythical unicorn around here.

Mo'Ara Margarita: Sauza Commemorativo Anedo Tequila with Strawberry and Blood Orange flavors topped with Strawberry Boba Balls

Steve couldn't bring himself to get the green beer but he was happy with his High Country. I loved my margarita and those boba balls are just so fun and entertaining! Other than fruity I can't remember enough to describe my margarita, but it wasn't overly sweet to the point I couldn't taste the alcohol.
This sounds great but something I'd be fighting Casey off of because she would be all over those smoosh berries.

img_6231-jpg.249708

Before our trip I'd read that these tasted like McDonald's cheeseburgers and, they did. But dry. I like McDonald's burgers but not in pod form, so I only ate one although it wasn't the worst thing I've ever eaten and it wasn't BAD.
Everytime i see a picture of these I want to try them and then I hear they taste like a McDonalds cheeseburger so I wonder why they don't just serve those. If I wanted a McDonalds cheeseburger (which I don't) I'd get one. I don't need my bao in AK to taste like it. Ok end rant :P

menu_item_image_2149-jpg.251009

Note, the sauce in the picture above isn't the chimichurri.
He loved this! He thought the meat had great taste and the sauce was fantastic, bringing it all together. He practically licked his Satu'li bowl. He thought the slaw was ok but really felt he picked the best choice on the menu and said he's order it again in a heartbeat.
Now on the other hand I'm glad this was as awesome as it looks and tasted like something new and interesting and not like a recreation of a big mac :-)

I thought that was a boba ball on Steve's plate. I'm 1000% sure they have nothing to do with pandora and disney just thinks they are cool so they add them to every drink or food that remotely looks or feels asian. Coming to you everything at Yak N Yeti is covered with boba balls :P

Beautiful pictures and I really like the one of you and Steve. That's great you got to meet up with Sue and her DH.
Your Margarita looks yummy have to put that on the list for November.

I ordered a similar dish as your husband and absolutely loved it. Did he let you taste any of his? It was so good I can't wait to go back and get it again. I was a little weary when we went because most of the items didn't appeal to me and I think I would have had the same reaction as you did to the foods you tried and didn't particularly like.

Thank you for the Satu'li review & pics!

Those bowls def look like the way to go. Heard good things about the beef and esp the chicken. I'll have to make a bee line straight for this place in September.

ps also don't quite understand what's going on with WDW's love affair with boba balls. They were different & appropriately weird at Skipper's Canteen (so that kinda works). But a boba ball blow-out all over the parks is overkill.

Awesome update, your Pandora photos came out great! Thanks for the tip on the margarita, will have to keep my eyes open for those :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter