It's ALL about the FOOD! An October 2012 PTR! - Trip Report Started.

Being 2 weeks out is a very magic time! It's when it suddenly starts to feel close enough that you don't need to go crazy thinking how far away it is... at least for me, it is!

I can't wait to hear about all of your food adventures! Especially Victoria & Albert's... I have the official OK from DH to book dinner there in April!

Being 2 weeks out is a very magic time! It's when it suddenly starts to feel close enough that you don't need to go crazy thinking how far away it is... at least for me, it is!

I can't wait to hear about all of your food adventures! Especially Victoria & Albert's... I have the official OK from DH to book dinner there in April!

I no longer feel like its never going to get here! Now I feel super excited its so close! I am freaked out by the whole packing thing though!! I don't think I've ever had so much trouble with it before!

Awesome on the okay to have dinner at V&A's!! Have you booked it yet?!? Are you going to do the regular dining room?

All caught up! :thumbsup2

You must be getting so excited! Your trip is coming up so quickly!!! :hyper:

Love all the shirts, and the bags! I especially like the one with the tree on it :thumbsup2 I was considering picking up a water bottle from my work that has a built in filter that's changeable but I was planning on taking my hydration pack. It's just that filtered FL water sounds more appealing to me, since I find it tastes like the beach :laughing: I'm still undecided though...

All caught up! :thumbsup2

You must be getting so excited! Your trip is coming up so quickly!!! :hyper:

Love all the shirts, and the bags! I especially like the one with the tree on it :thumbsup2 I was considering picking up a water bottle from my work that has a built in filter that's changeable but I was planning on taking my hydration pack. It's just that filtered FL water sounds more appealing to me, since I find it tastes like the beach :laughing: I'm still undecided though...

Very Very excited about the trip being so close!! Ha-Ha! I love all my shirts! Even thinking of ordering more?!?!

I hope the Water Bottle works well for us! Either that or we will be stopping frequently as CS places just for Ice Water!! :rotfl2:

Guess what this is?? ----->>>:cheer2::yay::dance3:
My friends who are super excited about your single digits!!!!!

I think you are doing what I did right before my trip... I wanted to get one more shirt, one more dress, one more pair of flip flops... and then checking to see if I ordered on-line and opted for express delivery would I get my package before our trip.... It is definitely a sorry place to be. :lmao:

Seriously happy for your trip being so soon!

Sooo close!!!!!!!!! I am so happy for you!! XD

Thanks!! I'm so excited!!

YAY Single Digits!!! Your trip is almost here!!!!

:jumping1:party::rockband::simba::figment::goofy:

Wo-Hoo!! It's so close! I can't wait!!

AHHHH YAY!!!!!!! :cheer2:

:cheer2::cheer2::cheer2:

Guess what this is?? ----->>>:cheer2::yay::dance3:
My friends who are super excited about your single digits!!!!!

I think you are doing what I did right before my trip... I wanted to get one more shirt, one more dress, one more pair of flip flops... and then checking to see if I ordered on-line and opted for express delivery would I get my package before our trip.... It is definitely a sorry place to be. :lmao:

Seriously happy for your trip being so soon!

LOL! I just placed another Disney Store order... not that I need the T-shirts but I pre-ordered Cinderella and by doing so get a coupon for $10 off $39.99 and below or $20 of a $40 or more order... Well I can't let that coupon go to waste now can I?! :rolleyes2 Unfortunately I am so cheap that I boosted my order up to $75 to get free shipping so I'm thinking it won't be here before I leave but thats okay. I have plenty of Disney Shirts if its not here in time! I'm pretty much OUT of room in my suitcase so no more shopping!!

Oh My Goodness, Oh My Goodness, Oh My Goodness!!!! MY OCD paid off again!!! The flight I have been wanting to take from CA to MCO that routes through DEN where my husband will be boarding has been consistently $300-$350. I just checked it and it was $230!! (This is 8 days out!!!) The $230 is only $20 more than what I paid to start with. You may have remembered I had been able to get a $20 credit for my return flight. This means I didn't actually have to pay anything extra to get on the same flight as my hubby!! I'm going to attempt to surprise him in DENVER!!

I'm SO EXCITED!!!!

Like Words can simply not describe how I am feeling...

Literally jumping up and down excited!!! :cheer2:

Oh My Goodness, Oh My Goodness, Oh My Goodness!!!! MY OCD paid off again!!! The flight I have been wanting to take from CA to MCO that routes through DEN where my husband will be boarding has been consistently $300-$350. I just checked it and it was $230!! (This is 8 days out!!!) The $230 is only $20 more than what I paid to start with. You may have remembered I had been able to get a $20 credit for my return flight. This means I didn't actually have to pay anything extra to get on the same flight as my hubby!! I'm going to attempt to surprise him in DENVER!!

I'm SO EXCITED!!!!

Like Words can simply not describe how I am feeling...

Literally jumping up and down excited!!! :cheer2:

Whoo hooo!

Jill in CO

That is so COOL that you were able to get that flight!!!! What a great surprise that will be for him. Can you get a seat by him?? Oh wait, SW Airlines right? You should be fine sitting together! :cheer2:

Sounds like if you packed any more clothes that you would have to wear layers of clothes on the plane to get them to FL!!! :lmao:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter