It's Back-January Trip-A-Day Contest!

Feeling like a winner today!! No Disney email, but I did get a call extending an offer for a position within my company that I applied for!!

That's "almost" as good as a Disney win. Congratulations!
I'm so happy for you. :banana:

On a smaller scale, I volunteer at a church and today I was able to confirm the dates to run a summer program/camp for children and three of the volunteers from last year (This is not my church so hard to get volunteers to trust me) emailed me they are excited and marking the calendar to be with me again this summer. :dance3:

AND my 23 year old son with Autism told me he is starting to be ok in his own skin. :cheer2: and he is somewhat making progress in his program that he didn't like just a couple weeks ago. :banana: :yay:

So as much as the Big Disney prize would be wonderful. (heck I'd take free 4 nights at value at this point and call it a big deal) I'll look at the "smaller" things and celebrate until I get my email from Betty.

Funny last night my husband was talking "so when you get your winners email from Disney" ......I had all I could do to hold back laughing. I've got him thinking positive. I guess another win. :woohoo:

Happy day everyone. :grouphug:

That's "almost" as good as a Disney win. Congratulations! I'm so happy for you. :banana: On a smaller scale, I volunteer at a church and today I was able to confirm the dates to run a summer program/camp for children and three of the volunteers from last year (This is not my church so hard to get volunteers to trust me) emailed me they are excited and marking the calendar to be with me again this summer. :dance3: AND my 23 year old son with Autism told me he is starting to be ok in his own skin. :cheer2: and he is somewhat making progress in his program that he didn't like just a couple weeks ago. :banana: :yay: So as much as the Big Disney prize would be wonderful. (heck I'd take free 4 nights at value at this point and call it a big deal) I'll look at the "smaller" things and celebrate until I get my email from Betty. Funny last night my husband was talking "so when you get your winners email from Disney" ......I had all I could do to hold back laughing. I've got him thinking positive. I guess another win. :woohoo: Happy day everyone. :grouphug:
Congrats to you!! All reasons to celebrate!

A big congrats to everyone on the wonderful news of winners and those celebrating wins in their personal lives!!pixiedust:

Congrats to both the winners! How exciting! I already check my email obsessively so this won't help! ha ha! I work on a computer so it's easy to pull up my personal email during work.

On a smaller scale, I volunteer at a church and today I was able to confirm the dates to run a summer program/camp for children and three of the volunteers from last year (This is not my church so hard to get volunteers to trust me) emailed me they are excited and marking the calendar to be with me again this summer. :dance3:

AND my 23 year old son with Autism told me he is starting to be ok in his own skin. :cheer2: and he is somewhat making progress in his program that he didn't like just a couple weeks ago. :banana: :yay:

So as much as the Big Disney prize would be wonderful. (heck I'd take free 4 nights at value at this point and call it a big deal) I'll look at the "smaller" things and celebrate until I get my email from Betty.

Funny last night my husband was talking "so when you get your winners email from Disney" ......I had all I could do to hold back laughing. I've got him thinking positive. I guess another win. :woohoo:

I love hearing your good news!! :yay:

Aahhh! I saw an email in my inbox from Betty...got SO excited for half a second, until I saw the last name was Crocker! :(

Congrats to the winners. That is so exciting. I hope you keep us updated on your trip details. If we all can't win, we can at least live vicariously through you.

Congrats to winners!!! I just checked my junk mail just incase. No such luck and January is almost over!!!!

As soon as I signed on and saw six new pages here, I knew there must have been a winner. But lo and behold, we have TWO winners. Congrats to both of you. Thanks for sharing your wins with us.

I got my first "potential winner" email on Jan 8th. My mailbox gets so full that I did not see it until the 10th, 4 hours before the deadline to respond or be disqualified and an alternate potential winner would be chosen. I am a bit on the jaded side so I researched on the web to see if I was being scammed, everything looked good enough to send the initial information they were requiring. However, I did not tell my family for two days, who wants to look like an idiot? But when the follow up email came with the affidavit attached, I had to let my husband know so he could look a bit deeper. So, long story long, he gave me the assurance I needed to send the paperwork and I got my official, "YOU ARE A WINNER" email!!! Now we are waiting for someone from Disney Parks to contact me to set the trip!!!!!

It took about a week or two for someone from Disney to contact us after we sent in our affidavit last year. But the Disney travel agents were wonderful!!

I am so happy for you and your son. I have a 14 year old son who has autism and I know how big those challenges are for them. Wishing him continued progress!! :banana: yay

Not much is worse than getting an email this month into your "promotions" box with the word Disney in it...my heart jumps with excitement than I realize it says "d23" or "disney store"...

STOP TAUNTING ME

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter