It's Back-January Trip-A-Day Contest!

It is to bad that the emails that are coming out to notify the winners aren't more obvious. It would be nice if it said Disney Flipside contest in the subject or something. I wonder how many people deleted messages from Betty and Ventura. I know that I have only been checking the subject for the word Disney. Oh well their contest so their way but it would be nice if it was more obvious.

So, I tried to enter on my phone and I got error message. Then I went to my PC and it said maximum submissions, but I tried my husband right after that and it went through. Wonder if the regular "error" message entries actually get through?! Who knows... :confused3

LOL! So, I googled Betty Woods Ventura...and as I was typing, it gave the suggestion of Betty Woods Ventura Associates....it was her! Fess up! How many of you have googled this woman?! So popular it makes it a suggestion! HAHAHAHA :lmao:

The site hasn't let me enter in days. I'm so sad about it. I really want to enter every day. I hadn't missed a day before this week when I've missed four now. Every time I try to enter (usually the enter button is there) it gives me the error message. I try to enter again later and I get the maximum submissions message. I hope that the error ones are magically going through. It seems unlikely though. I was having so much fun hoping for my win....but I can't win if I can't enter :sad1:

I know many get upset when they try to enter and get errors... try doing it at an odd time... I see the errors to be the amount of people trying to enter at the same time.

:wizard: Pixie dust for my friend.

We are going to have a storm tomorrow and she was suppose to come home tomorrow late afternoon/evening. Well in anticipation that her flight would be canceled, she checked with Jetblue and they move her flight to Sunday, AND she was able to move from POP to POR for her layover night. :banana:

That's pretty cool. I'm happy for her.

Now I just need to get my email on Monday and I'll be even more happy. LOL

Congrats to the winners! How exciting!! Have fun thinking about it, planning it, and staying in the castle!! Here's hoping we have a few more Dis winners!!

LOL! So, I googled Betty Woods Ventura...and as I was typing, it gave the suggestion of Betty Woods Ventura Associates....it was her! Fess up! How many of you have googled this woman?! So popular it makes it a suggestion! HAHAHAHA :lmao:

:lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:
That is really funny. I didn't google her but did look for her in my email at least 3 times today. Now if a new email didn't come in why would I think a search would change that. I hope this lady has a good sense of humor because when she calls I'll be telling her the stories. LOL

:woohoo:

It is to bad that the emails that are coming out to notify the winners aren't more obvious. It would be nice if it said Disney Flipside contest in the subject or something. I wonder how many people deleted messages from Betty and Ventura. I know that I have only been checking the subject for the word Disney. Oh well their contest so their way but it would be nice if it was more obvious.
This is what scares me. I'll look from now on but I don't check subject lines anymore. I usually delete anything when I see I don't know the person. :scared:

Let's just hope that the rest of the non-DISer entrants stay ignorant of the mysterious Ms. Woods and her emails. :tiptoe: :rolleyes1 :stir:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter