IT'S OFFICIAL!!!****OCTOBER 2014****...ROLL CALL!! Join the party!

:rotfl: That's funny, today I was walking home from work and it was 60 and sunny and I took off my jacket I was so hot!
I admit I am a total whimp. Just another reason we are trying to move to Florida!

Just in case not everyone is subscribed to it there is an October ADR cancellation thread here. Just incase you want to keep watch for *cough* BOG *cough* ADR's that may become available. :goodvibes

For the PP who asked, we will not be changing our dates to accommodate free dining. It would be convenient, but honestly we tend to share meals and do muffins/fruit for breakfast, so we would probably have credits left over. Either way, we will still need a delivery from Garden Grocer for beer/pepsi/water/fruit/muffins/snacks so if we don't have FD our order might just be a little larger :)

We already have flights and hotels booked, and to change our flights would totally negate the savings of FD (which for us, would be minimal savings because it is just two of us on the trip). Not to mention that i have to book my time off months in advance so I don't schedule anything at work for those two weeks. Finally, we are going for our honeymoon and don't want to delay that :)

We won't be changing our dates for free dining either. Infact when I looked at the historical dates for it I knew our dates wouldn't qualify, which sucked as it(well RO actually) was something we were hoping for. Instead I looked into renting DVC which I'm so very happy about as now we are staying at Animal Kingdom Lodge! :goodvibes (And with DVC you don't qualify for FD and when renting your dates are locked)

But next trip, if we don't rent DVC again, I would wait for FD or a decent RO to be announced and then book it.

Just in case not everyone is subscribed to it there is an October ADR cancellation thread here. Just incase you want to keep watch for *cough* BOG *cough* ADR's that may become available. :goodvibes

Thanks so much for linking the cancellations thread. I am waiting:hyper: anxiously for a CP early morning ADR

I'm so HAPPY!!! I just booked our first October Trip and I'm super excited. I received my kids school schedule for the next school year and they had a Fall Break in October so I told my husband we just had to go to Disney. This will be our first time doing the MNSSHP and I can't wait!!! I'm going to have to go back and read this thread to catch up with everyone!

We are staying at AKL Oct. 8 - 12, 2014!!!! Hoping to do the MNSSHP on Friday and Saturday night. Can't wait!!!

AKV with the whole fam! There will be 11 adults & 2 babies. This girl is WAYYYY excited!!! Family & Disney World= PERFECT vacation :lovestruc

Won't reschedule to get free dining, because we aren't eligible for it (DVC). Besides, we are booked the only time we can go, during our kids' fall break.

Sent from my iPad using DISBoards

So happy to be joining the family!!! We are all so excited! We are off site at Wyndham Cypress Palms

I am already listed on here for October 12-24, but the dates have changed. New dates are October 14-27! Instead of arriving late in the evening, we can now arrive early in the morning, so there is no day lost! Yahoo!

Change in our plans a bit to take advantage of FD... we will now be going 2 days earlier Sept 27-Oct 8th and staying at POP! I called and switched over today! :)

Originally going in May but had to change due to money issues
So we are going October 30-4 I was thinking 27-1 but my sons birthday is the 1st so it would be better if we're at Disney for that, and do Hollywood studios for him

Okay I think I've updated the list correctly! :upsidedow:upsidedow

Welcome everyone!!! :dance3::dance3:

Also, if anyone has decided to go at a different time and would like off the list, let me know and I can remove you.

Okay, next up, party tickets!!!!!!! :p:p:p

We are going to the Sunday, 10/26 party. ::yes:: I probably won't buy tickets as soon as they go on sale, but not much later.

Okay changed it a bit to October 28-2
We didn't want to do a full day with mnnshp first night.
So we are doing
October 28 check in and dinner at cape may then DTD
October 29 Full day at MK Chef Mickey for Breakfast and might do Crystal Palace for dinner, didn't like it much but our new baby loves Pooh
October 30 Rest day and dinner at 1900 park fare and thinking of doing the haunted carriage, if anyone done it is it fun?
October 31st Epcot in the am Eating with the princesses then rushing over to MK and doing the party that night will just grab a QS
Nov 1st My Oldest Sons 7th Birthday! Breakfast at Ohana then off to Hollywood studios and will do QS of pizza planet or mama Melrose
Nov 2nd Check out

Our plan is to go to MNNSHP on Sunday, October 19. We will order the tickets as soon as they are available. We always have a great time! Can't wait!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter