I've done it!

600 days of questions, I will be ready for a holiday then.:)

Don't worry Wayne, I will keep you updated when you are away. If you remember, I PM'd you on your last holiday.:scared1: No rest for the wicked.;)

Awww congratulations Juliette. You will be bitten by the bug & soon be planning your 2nd & 3rd trips.....look out Wayne! :lmao: :rotfl: :rotfl2:

Awww congratulations Juliette. You will be bitten by the bug & soon be planning your 2nd & 3rd trips.....look out Wayne! :lmao: :rotfl: :rotfl2:

:lmao:
I know that this won't be a 'once in a lifetime' trip. I am already thinking, 'we could go again in 2014 for our 25th anniversary...I need to get a grip.;)

Lets get her thru this one 1st:laughing:
:lmao:
I know that this won't be a 'once in a lifetime' trip. I am already thinking, 'we could go again in 2014 for our 25th anniversary...I need to get a grip.;)

2014 will be our 25th Anniversay also(2nd Sept):thumbsup2

Seriously don't worry about asking a million and one questions.

You are spending a lot of money and it's your first trip you are bound to need to ask if x or y is better.

On our first night onsiteat All star movies foodcourt I vividly remember a stressed dad pouring over the DDP leaflet trying to work out what they were able to order whilst 3 tired hungry kids whined at the table. A little research would have saved so much hassle.

We were newbies to onsite and wdw in 2009 and I really felt we hit the ground running by spending time on forums like this.

Seriously don't worry about asking a million and one questions.

You are spending a lot of money and it's your first trip you are bound to need to ask if x or y is better.

On our first night onsiteat All star movies foodcourt I vividly remember a stressed dad pouring over the DDP leaflet trying to work out what they were able to order whilst 3 tired hungry kids whined at the table. A little research would have saved so much hassle.

We were newbies to onsite and wdw in 2009 and I really felt we hit the ground running by spending time on forums like this.

:goodvibes
I have gained so much knowledge from the Dis already, everyone is so helpful. It's great to know that people will spend time explaining stuff and also get excited for other people's plans. :thumbsup2 I feel like I can share my excitement on here.

Congratulations Juliette :cheer2: :cheer2: :cheer2:

I'm so happy for you :goodvibes Enjoy the planning!!

Hey Juliette

I lurk here more than post (usually find me in the restaurants forum LOL). You have been so lovely to work with, and we are going to have a lot of fun over the coming year (and a little bit) planning your upcoming trip.

we will keep chatting in the meantime.

Val
xxx

I love the planning stage sooooo much, and i also love to share my knowledge with others.It good to think that all those thousands and thousands and thousands:scared1: of pounds between us all havent gone to waste.
Have you done a speadsheet yet? You have to have a spreadsheet :rotfl:

Hi Juliette, I am mainly a lurker over here, tend to use the dining boards mainly :) but had to just say Hi see you there ;)We fly out 2 days before you and have also booked through Val (again lol) If you need any reassurances this is the 5th trip that we have booked through Val and she is an absolute star :love: Let the Looong countdowns begin :cool1:
Ceri x

Congrats. I am looking at pricing up September 2012 but didn't think I would be able to price it up for quite a while.

Have you done a speadsheet yet? You have to have a spreadsheet :rotfl:

Not yet, but I will. Believe me, I will.;)

Hi Juliette, I am mainly a lurker over here, tend to use the dining boards mainly :) but had to just say Hi see you there ;)We fly out 2 days before you and have also booked through Val (again lol) If you need any reassurances this is the 5th trip that we have booked through Val and she is an absolute star :love: Let the Looong countdowns begin :cool1:
Ceri x

Hey Ceri,
I agree, Val is an absolute star. She was so patient with me and you only have to look at my inane threads (and Wayne's PM box) to see that I am high maintenance.:rotfl: I feel a Dismeet coming on.;)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter