Jack is Back

blackjackdelta

<font color=darkorchid>Uncle had an "in" with Walt
I do not know where to go with this. I am AMAZED at the outpouring of community love the folks on this part of Disboards has shown towards me. I thought the little gadget I posted was cute. I did not have any intention of involving Hydroguy whom I cansider a great friend.
On Monday I was in my Frank Castle mode. I was having problems with work, I got posted AFstan again(which I am dealing with now here in N.C.) and I totally mistook a comment for sniping. It WAS MY Fault. Hopefully my explanation to Hydroguy will be accepted.

Thank you all for you concerns, your input and your PM's. I am proud to be associated with everyone on DIS. Some times my posts are a bit to direct and I do apologize to anyone I have offended.

I can imagine what would happen if Hydroguy left(OMG). What happened is in the past, so as Walt use to say "On with the show."

PS: The title sounds like a ripper thing and to the poster who said in essence " The Mouse does affect all those in every walk of life." The men I work with all go to Disneyland.

Thanks again from my heart,

Jack

Yippee - glad to see you're back.

url=http://www.myvacationcountdown.com/]
gzjrctx45h21ajiu.png
[/url]

I was trying to stay out of this because I figure if a man needs some space, you give him the space. Now I will spew what I was thinking all along...

You once "booed" me when I was feeling like the most pathetic thread killer that ever dised. It made me happy.

:lmao:

Thanks for sticking around.

:cool1: Glad you're back. Love reading your very helpful info and enjoy your pictures!

Cool!!! I am going in July and October also and am counting on your posts!!! Nice to have your daughter around too!

This is great news:woohoo: You being posted to Afghanistan - not so much. But thank you for what you do for us there and here. Now, please encourage your daughter to stay with us, as well.

Yay!! All is well.:yay:

Welcome back Jack!! :grouphug:

So can you tell a little more of what is going on with Afghanistan?

Yay!!!:banana:

I thought I would just quickly check in on the DIS before I go pick my kids up from school, and am I ever glad I did! We definitely need you around!

Welcome Back!:cheer2:

(The silver lining in all of this is that it brought your daughter into the fold...and the outpouring of love has reminded us all what a wonderful place the DIS really is.):grouphug:

Jack, if you weren't a DIS celebrity before, you are now.:)

Thanks for your contributions and your honest opinions.

May God be with you in Afghanistan. We have a friend over there who's a forward-unit surgeon and I know even his descriptive letters can't convey what's happening there. Be safe!

PHXscuba

WooHoo! I almost never post, but read quite a bit...I guess I feel like I am still learning... Your return has brought me out of lurkdom! Sooo glad you are back!!

WooHoo! I almost never post, but read quite a bit...I guess I feel like I am still learning... Your return has brought me out of lurkdom! Sooo glad you are back!!

Good for you. This is the best community anywhere and we appreciate your questions and input.

Jack

Glad you didn't stay away tooo long, though you had us worried. :goodvibes

Do I understand your first post to say you are going to Afganistan?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter