Jack is Back

Welcome back Jack. I always read your posts. They are open, honest and give your opinion for what you think. If ya don't know ya say so! Look forward to more posts.

Stay safe Jack!

Jack, if you weren't a DIS celebrity before, you are now.:)

Thanks for your contributions and your honest opinions.

May God be with you in Afghanistan. We have a friend over there who's a forward-unit surgeon and I know even his descriptive letters can't convey what's happening there. Be safe!

PHXscuba

Thanks for the support. I am para-military. For a person who has probably 6 photo's taken of me over my lifetime, I am far from being a celebrity. I was in total shock when I started reading some of the posts.

How is the weather in AZ?

Jack

Glad to see that you are back. You really are a great source of information for these boards! :goodvibes:hug:

I think that it is safe to say that there were a lot of people concerned about you and hopefully you know how much we really appreciate the opportunity to pick your brain every once in awhile, along with all the other vets! I find it really heart-warming to know that the DIS is a great place where I have made a lot of friends along the way and hopefully you have been able to see through this whole thing that you have a lot more friends than you might have previously thought!:grouphug:

Yay!! Happy happy :thumbsup2
I saw the title and started humming NBC tunes. Jack Skellington came to mind lol no Jack the Ripper :scared1: for me I am too Disney brainwashed lol

Stay Safe in Afganistan. DS has done a tour there among other unpleasant countries.

Yay!! Happy happy :thumbsup2
I saw the title and started humming NBC tunes. Jack Skellington came to mind lol no Jack the Ripper :scared1: for me I am too Disney brainwashed lol

Stay Safe in Afganistan. DS has done a tour there among other unpleasant countries.

This will be number 11 for me. Started when the russians were there.

Thanks to all again,

Jack

:woohoo:YAY!! (isn't there an applause thingy smiley anywhere?)

Yay! And thanks for bringing your DD into the fold too.

11 times?! Holy cow! If anybody knows that country and its problems, its certainly you. Stay safe and know that you are appreciated on the boards and off!

I know it's crazy. But, I got teary when I read the post. So very happy your back. Your post are like reading posts from a friend. (I know sounds crazy)

Didn't know you were gone Jack but it is great to have you back. Love your Pictures of the Day. Are you still going to DL this year?

:woohoo: I opened an email on the GC thread and went "Yay Jack's back"! My DH looked at me like I've lost it and asked who? what? :laughing:

I think you were in Afganistan when I first started reading your posts, sorry to hear you have to go another round. Take care!

We're lucky right now that all three of our military family members are in the States right now.

Glad your back Jack, Stay safe in Afganistan, bro in law did a tour there as well as in Iraq, we will be waiting for your quick and safe return..... Just know we are all proud of our military guys who go where you are needed... and our thoughts and prayers will be with you untill you come home!!!!

Didn't know you were gone Jack but it is great to have you back. Love your Pictures of the Day. Are you still going to DL this year?

We are stay in a 1 bedroom villa, 8/15-8/22. I love your photos also. I do not PP, do not have the time. Took a bridge last year, going back to a DSLR. I still shoot film.

Jack

YAY!!! :yay: I just came over from the WDW side a few months ago as I am planning our family's 1st trip tp DLR. I have learned so much from both you and Hydroguy -- so happy you are staying!!!!! Stay safe in Afganistan and thank you so much for your service to our great country.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter