Jack is Back

Jack,

So glad to have you back. I am counting on your advice for when my wife and I take my 4 year old on his first trip to the mouse this fall/winter! Plus us Eastern Washington guys gotta stick together! :cool2:

Andy

Jack, it's hot and getting hotter in AZ -- although nothing like where you're headed soon. I know some people are still shoveling snow but we're in the pool. Should hit 100 tomorrow.

I also have another friend who is semi-retired and has/is earning plenty of frequent flier miles going to Afghanistan etc. for the "we'd tell you who we are but then we'd have to kill you" crowd. You'd never think it checking out his innocent grandpa look.

Best of luck and welcome back to your DIS "support group."

PHXscuba

I've been out of the loop and not sure what happened, but no matter what, I'm glad your back Jack. Always enjoy your threads, comments and advice. Wishing you a safe tour in Afghanistan. We have a few friends there ourselves. Be safe.

Welcome back Jack!!! :goodvibes The DIS needs you!!!! Sorry you had such a rotten day and that you have to go back to AF! Stay safe!

Well as a "brat" who's dad did years of quality time in southeast Asia ( BTW SeaBees CAN DO !) I thank you for your willingness to do our dirty work.

glad that Jack is back ---Now where did I hear that line before :P. Your information and personal thoughts help us plan our DL vacations. The Dis is a better place with Jack in it :).

I do not post much but I do read the posts and gather the best internet information.

Patty :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter