Jackie on the Today Show!

The Today show was doing a story on “Skimpflation”, this morning. Discussing how companies are charging the same, or more, for things but not providing the same level of service. Jackie discussed the lack of the parking trams, and how this impacts guests.

I wondered if they used part of a previous DIS Unplugged broadcast, as it appeared to me, or contacted her directly for comments.

That's awesome ...well apparently she's having a busy day in front of the cameras because I spotted her a little while ago walking past a live stream I was watching for the Very Merriest After Hours! LOL...

Go Jackie!

Great job Jackie!!! She's already a celebrity in my book though!!

Regarding the topic in general: all businesses cannot find staff to run many of the typical services they once offered. There are no workers, it's near impossible to hire. This goes for large and small businesses. I hope there is a turn around soon as we are seeing this in all areas, medical, health businesses, everywhere, in every state. And the other side of the coin is once you do hire, if you are lucky to find those who want to work daily in person (and sometimes with a mask on all day), the guest/clients/customers in the past few months make the work place a very difficult place to enjoy working anymore. People are angrier then ever and take it out on business workers so they tend not to stay long at a job when treated in terrible manners.

I wondered if they used part of a previous DIS Unplugged broadcast, as it appeared to me, or contacted her directly for comments.
They reached out to me directly and asked if I'd like to share my thoughts for part of their story. It was pretty cool!

Thanks so much for all of your kind words, everyone! I'm so glad you guys got to watch and I'm glad that NBC covered the story because it's a big issue with a lot of companies right now, not just Disney.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter