Jambo! The newest AKL Information thread

I'm planning on making a dining reservation at Sanaa for Sunday, March 24 2019, as soon as I hit 180 days. Has anyone eaten around this time of year who can recommend a time? I've heard close to sunset is a good time, so I may have to look up predicted sunset times for next year.

I prefer to dine at Sanaa when it is still light out so that we can see the animals, I think that a time just before/around sunset would be lovely.

Is anyone at Jambo House now that can confirm that the pool did indeed close already?

So last Thursday we got the dreaded phone call from Virgin Holidays that they had oversold Coronado Springs and were moving us to Caribbean Beach
1f614.png
(November 2019 is our booking - we are in the UK)
After a week of conversations with Virgin and a strongly worded email to management we have been upgraded to Animal Kingdom Lodge with full DDP -
1f631.png
1f60a.png
1f60d.png
1f993.png

Words can’t explain how excited we are
1f601.png

I look forward to reading all about this amazing resort here xx

So last Thursday we got the dreaded phone call from Virgin Holidays that they had oversold Coronado Springs and were moving us to Caribbean Beach
1f614.png
(November 2019 is our booking - we are in the UK)
After a week of conversations with Virgin and a strongly worded email to management we have been upgraded to Animal Kingdom Lodge with full DDP -
1f631.png
1f60a.png
1f60d.png
1f993.png

Words can’t explain how excited we are
1f601.png

I look forward to reading all about this amazing resort here xx
GREAT for you; full DDP! Pool will be done by then; Such a pretty resort::yes::..ENJOY!:wave:

Anyone care to comment on use of the Kidani Pool and whether it has been crowded or not?:scratchin
Thanks!:goodvibes

Al
Anyone care to comment on use of the Kidani Pool and whether it has been crowded or not?:scratchin

Also interested!

We will be there Thanksgiving week. Hoping for an early reopening so the Kidani pool is not crazy lol.

Also does anyone know when they start the FP photographers in front of the tree at Jambo? We had one done a few years back on my son's first trip. It was one of my favorite holiday photos. Hoping to get another!

I don't know if anyone else has asked this, but for the refillable mugs, do they have the traditional soda machines, or are they the Coke Freestyle machines?

I'm planning on making a dining reservation at Sanaa for Sunday, March 24 2019, as soon as I hit 180 days. Has anyone eaten around this time of year who can recommend a time? I've heard close to sunset is a good time, so I may have to look up predicted sunset times for next year.
Really really good idea!

Would like to know the same.

On a good note...I was playing around on my phone last evening ( while enjoying a cold one ) and was able to get fastpasses for FOP for the day we arrive! I was shocked to say the least. Tried all last Nov. with no luck.

Been listening to the Animal Kingdom Lodge Music Loop on YouTube all day, brings a smile to my face and makes me feel like I'm "home" at my home resort again.

Been having a really rough time the last 5 or so days with a family member in the hospital and this helps me a lot while I'm at work. Glad I found it. I'd link it, but at work and music is on my phone lol... 99 days till I can hear it in person.
wheres the linkto that music

Been listening to the Animal Kingdom Lodge Music Loop on YouTube all day, brings a smile to my face and makes me feel like I'm "home" at my home resort again.

Been having a really rough time the last 5 or so days with a family member in the hospital and this helps me a lot while I'm at work. Glad I found it. I'd link it, but at work and music is on my phone lol... 99 days till I can hear it in person.
Hope your family member is improving!:goodvibes:grouphug:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter