• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

January 14, 2012 Eastern Carribbean Cruise

I did not even notice a butterfly tour. We have one local and have never been. My son has and loved it. I am sure this has to be a lot different.

OK, I've killed as much time as I could on the FE gifts (which are all bagged & tagged and ready to pack!), time to start trying on clothes and packing!!! I swear I've never packed as much for ANY trip as I think I'm about to...

We have a lot of magnets left from our last cruise and I'm going to print out a new one with our 'Crashin' the Caribbean' graphic! I also finalized some plans that can be added to the link with everyone else:

We are doing the Bernard tour on St. Maarten!
Coral World in St. Thomas
Palo Brunch, Tea and Dinner

I'm getting SO excited!!!

Have any of you guys booked a Cabana on CC? I tried to online but they were all sold out, so I think I'm going to try to get on the waitlist once we board the ship.

Hi Dawn, Thanks for the welcome and invitation! I have sent a friend request on Facebook! ;) ~Susie

Welcome Susie! I believe the cutoff was thanksgiving. But someone else might be able to answer. We have a great group on facebook and would be happy to have you join! Friend me at the address below in my signature below and I will add you

Susie we are on our way from the UK and have just realised that we have left our back pack with our fish extender stuff sitting in the hall!!!! i dont think we will be able to get another fish extender and our items during our stay in florida -so you could have our place :-)

We are gutted that we have left the bag behind - was really looking forward to the gift swaps :confused3

Susie we are on our way from the UK and have just realised that we have left our back pack with our fish extender stuff sitting in the hall!!!! i dont think we will be able to get another fish extender and our items during our stay in florida -so you could have our place :-)

We are gutted that we have left the bag behind - was really looking forward to the gift swaps :confused3

Oh no! Is there anyone who could ship it to you?? This is my worst fear, after all the work we put in!

Oh no! Is there anyone who could ship it to you?? This is my worst fear, after all the work we put in!

No - we thought about that and the only person we have is Julies mam who is in her 70's. Its a large back pack - and i wouldnt like to wonder abouth the cost to pack it all up and post it! and i dont think mam would be up to the task!

i think we will try and get some alternative gifts while we at the world - we wont be able to receive any as we got no extender now :-(

We dont want our ship mates missing out x

No - we thought about that and the only person we have is Julies mam who is in her 70's. Its a large back pack - and i wouldnt like to wonder abouth the cost to pack it all up and post it! and i dont think mam would be up to the task!

i think we will try and get some alternative gifts while we at the world - we wont be able to receive any as we got no extender now :-(

We dont want our ship mates missing out x

I'm thinking maybe a simple bag to hang on your fish? You could certainly find that in WDW. Let me know if you want me to track down a shoe organizer or something for you.

We have a lot of magnets left from our last cruise and I'm going to print out a new one with our 'Crashin' the Caribbean' graphic! I also finalized some plans that can be added to the link with everyone else:

We are doing the Bernard tour on St. Maarten!
Coral World in St. Thomas
Palo Brunch, Tea and Dinner

I'm getting SO excited!!!

Have any of you guys booked a Cabana on CC? I tried to online but they were all sold out, so I think I'm going to try to get on the waitlist once we board the ship.

Updated your info as well!

No, I just picked images from online, nothing fancy, and "borrowed" a few Mickey heads from one of the shared photobucket sites that happened to have our names. Tory - it's super easy, Walmart has Avery magnet paper in packages of 3 that you run right through your printer. Besides deciding what you want, the hardest part is cutting them out! DH thought I was crazy for buying a dry erase board so I'm glad you said that. :)

I think I am going to just go with the dry erase and maybe a magnet picture frame with the Crashing the Caribbean logo. Michelle would go nuts getting stuff together for the door and FEs but then forget to pack half the crap she needs for the cruise, that's the main reason we are skipping the FEs. It will be fun seeing what all gets exchanged though!

How rotten that you forgot it! I hate that!! I could get you another FE...I bought mine at the dollar store and it is very functional. If you want, maybe we could share the gifts? Just let me know how many FE gifts you bought and I will put some together this weekend. :) ~Susie

Hi, Could you add us to the roster? Our names are: John, Susie, Victoria (9), room 7622, St. Martin Butterfly Island and Farm Tour, Best of St. Thomas Island Tour and Shopping, 1st Seating, celebrations: 30th anniversary, Victoria's 10th bday on the 17th. Thank you!

Hi, Could you add us to the roster? Our names are: John, Susie, Victoria (9), room 7622, St. Martin Butterfly Island and Farm Tour, Best of St. Thomas Island Tour and Shopping, 1st Seating, celebrations: 30th anniversary, Victoria's 10th bday on the 17th. Thank you!

Added!

I'm thinking maybe a simple bag to hang on your fish? You could certainly find that in WDW. Let me know if you want me to track down a shoe organizer or something for you.

I am so disappointed as we had got a lovely extender made with our names and the dates on - as its our first cruise we wanted it to be special!

thanks for the offer of finding the shoe extender .. will have a look at the outlets :-) thank you for the offer that was a really kind thought x

How rotten that you forgot it! I hate that!! I could get you another FE...I bought mine at the dollar store and it is very functional. If you want, maybe we could share the gifts? Just let me know how many FE gifts you bought and I will put some together this weekend. :) ~Susie

Susie .... if you could get us one that would be great and we will give yu the money when we see you x that would be fab .. all we need to do now is find the gifts which at wdw we shouldnt have a problem with ... and we all sorted and back on track

we are so greatful xx x x:cool1: :banana: :cheer2: :dance3: :love::dance3:

What group stuff do we have planned? I've lost track in all the posts. Are we supposed to meet on embarkation day?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter