January 19

Drew Perri

Mouseketeer
I booked a 3 day trip for this weekend knowing that the calendar was wide open. I haven’t been back since before the pandemic. Today I see the 19th (tomorrow) is blocked out for single day guest….why? I see the so cal ticket is still able to go. Is Friday a special day reserved for locals? I know this is my fault but totally unexpected. Am I SOL?

It's just currently sold out of reservations for the 19th, that may change though as people may cancel last minute.

Did you already buy tickets? If so, it would have made you picked dates at that time which is your reservation - I would double check what your tickets say, if you already have them. If you did not already buy tickets, you may be out of luck unless something opens up. If you are staying on property, those reservations come from a separate bucket, so make sure you're in the right place in that case.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter