*** January 2019 Thread ***

8 days! Obsessed with the forecast, but I know it's not going to be that accurate until within 5 days or so. Right now it's 70s the first 2 days and 60s the rest, and a 30% chance of rain pretty much every day *shrug* who knows how much that'll change in the next few days!

You must be going at the end of Jan like us.

We know its not going to be 100% accurate yet but we go Jan 24-30 and it's looking nasty from the 27-30th :(

Hoping like heck that changes the closer we get

What sites are you all using to check the weather forecast? I’ve been using accuweather. Is there anything else more accurate?

What sites are you all using to check the weather forecast? I’ve been using accuweather. Is there anything else more accurate?

I use Accuweather as well, but I also check Weather.com and Weather Underground. The Accuweather app randomly populates weather for 10+ days in advance so I would take those readings with a grain of salt. One day it says snow, the next it says abundant sunshine.

You must be going at the end of Jan like us.

We know its not going to be 100% accurate yet but we go Jan 24-30 and it's looking nasty from the 27-30th :(

Hoping like heck that changes the closer we get
Im going beginning of January actually! 4th through 10th. But I know most forecasts don't get solidified until 5 days out (im at 7 so hopefully soon!).

Our Magic Bands arrived yesterday! 25 days to go. It feels so much more real now that we have them in hand! Santa brought us all new Disney hoodies to help with the weather though we are from Colorado and all the forecasts make it sound almost like summer in the mountains but with more rain possible.. anything is preferred to the single digit lows and chances for snow here.. My birthday is in 14 days.. I keep forgetting this trip is also a birthday celebration for me ..only a few more days until 2019!

Im so sad! I missed a touring plans reservation alert for Ohana....fingers crossed something comes up again. We have one but its for 3:45 and well who wants to eat that early
Are you within 30 days. I got a lot of hits on ‘Ohana at 60 and 30 days out with the ADR finder. I finally got the one I wanted. I think as major dates pass, people start rearranging so 60, 30 are huge. Probably another wave when you reach room only cancellation deadline and the day before. Keep trying. I’m sure it will work out. Just remember to turn it back on as it stops surveying after an alert is sent.

Edit: sorry, didn’t read on to see you got what you needed. Congrats.

Last edited:
but if the 65 and sunny holds out for Hubby's Birthday on January 6th, Ill be happy. thats jeans and a hoodie for me, shorts and a tshirt for him.

That's us too! If it's below 70 I need pants and long sleeves, but DH wear shorts and tees unless it's under 50. I'm thinking back to past trips we took in Jan. and Feb. and think we just need to plan on layers. If the weather's going to be sporadic like it is here in the Charleston area in the "winter" we'll need coats, gloves, and scarves one day and shorts and tees the next!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter