*** January 2019 Thread ***

We (husband and 4 yr old daughter) will be arriving Jan 27 until Feb 7. We are staying at All Star Movies and I am so very excited! This is the first trip with our daughter and I hope she loves it as much as we do :)

Welcome, @disneydreamer1211! I’ve added you to the roll call. I hope you have a wonderful trip with your daughter! :-)

We will also be at AKL from 1/5-1/7. The Poly is still the same. THANK YOU!

Thanks, @StaciaRae, I updated the roll call. Have a fantastic trip!

4 days! Omg! It’s so close!!! Im almost finished handsewing crystals on my daughters Cinderella dress for when she goes to the boutique. She’s very excited. Hoping for good weather on the days we fly and good health before we go and while we’re there!

Everyone who’s gunna be in Disney jan 4-12 (and after) I hope you guys have good travel days and good health while there as well

We are only a few days away and still can't decide if Memory Maker is worth the purchase. We haven't been to the parks since we were kids and don't want to be hit with sensory overload.

Is it worth the purchase? Is it common to wait in a long line to get your photo taken?

Last edited:
We are only a few days away and still can't decide if Memory Maker is worth the purchase. We haven't been to the parks since we were kids and don't want to be hit with sensory overload.

Is it worth the purchase? Is it common to wait in a long line to get your photo taken?

We love the memory maker! It pays for itself in just the ride photos. We had over 300 pictures from our 3 day trip in October

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter