January 25, 2015 - Magic 7 Night Western Carribbean

TheLanes

DIS Veteran
Edited to say I've switched bookings to one closer to home. Have fun in the Caribbean!

I have added your thread to the cruise meet list :beach:
Have a great cruise!

Hello! We just booked this cruise while we on the Fantasy last week. We are from Janesville, WI. It my husband and I and our DD who will be 4 when we sail in 2015!

Hello! We just booked this cruise while we on the Fantasy last week. We are from Janesville, WI. It my husband and I and our DD who will be 4 when we sail in 2015!

Welcome! Love that you have the signature countdown already! Don't love that it reads 11 months plus.. :sick:

Hopefully later this year more folks will get on here and start chatting too!

Hello~

I just booked the cruise today for my girlfriend and I. This will be her first cruise, but my second. I did a 5 night cruise on the Magic to the Bahamas in January 2011 with my family. It was amazing and I can't wait to go again! Though this time, I'm excited for the new slide, the AquaDunk! :woohoo:

Nice to meet everyone! :wave2:

Sorry Everyone! We switched our OBB to a transatlantic cruise. The itinerary was too tempting to let it pass by! I hope you all have a great cruise :thumbsup2

Going on our first ever cruise!!! Total of 6 adults and three kids~ 2 boys ages 13 and 9 and a girl age 4. Just want to sign up for the fish extender which the kids are super excited about!! Counting down the days!!!!

Will there be a total count for FE participants e mailed? New to this and not sure how this works and this website is very hard to navigate. But we really want to be involved and are super excited!! Please help! Thank you

Count us in. Just moved my dummy cruise! I am so excited to see a classic ship. We are a family of 4 with daughter who will be 11 and son who will be 9! We have done the following excursions on a western, so any questions let me know

Costa maya - salsa salsa, chacchcoben ruins
Grand caymon - deluxe stingray city, aqua boat and snorkle
Cozzumel - dolphin discovery and Chankanaab, secret river
Casteway cay - bike rental, floating mats, parasailing

We don't want to partake in the FE exchange, just like to chat, plan and build up excitement up to the day.

Booked a few weeks ago, we have been to Disney World several times but this will be our first cruise ever. Really looking forward to it and many others.

So I'm the one that started this thread, and am now backing out of cruising on this one! We switched to the Wonder out of San Diego in October 2015.

Have fun! Hope to go to the Caribbean some day!!!

Hello. I am new to this board and we just booked our first Disney cruise on the Magic on January 25, 2015. We are so excited, especially to join the FE club. We are 5 staterooms going, 3 of our rooms wanting to participate. How do we get connected and signed up for it. Also, any other tips and information would be great as it's our first time. Thanks!

Just booked this one through DVC. Had money left over from the DCL reservation so instead of refunds to various gift and credit card, I have $1000 credit! That will buy a few drinks and pictures. And maybe a massage! Lol

Going on Mediterranean and Transatlantic in a few weeks. After then I will concentrate on this one.

Greeting all, I am so excited to be sailing with all of you on January 25th, 2015. I will take this opportunity to introduce myself.
I am Elizabeth and it is just my husband and myself sailing. We went on a 3 night cruise to the Bahamas on the Disney Dream back in Sept. 2012 for our honeymoon. We fell in love with it and new we would back at some point. As we already had a couple of trips planned for WDW we had to post pone until now.
We are so excited and after a winter like last year; I decided that we will be getting a Caribbean break. I just found out about the fish extenders exchange on pinterest and being somewhat of a crafty person I am so excited. I am already looking for ideas.
I can't wait to see all of you on the cruise, until then what kind of stuff are you doing with your families to get excited and countdown the trip? Also, does any one know if it would be aloud for my husband and I, to go to some of the kids places (toy story 3, pixie hollow, etc.) just to take pictures. I think it would be so cute to get a picture jumping on Andy's bed. Last question, What excursions does everyone plan on doing (I am trying to get some ideas)?

Hello! We are new to the group, and have just switched over from a Disney Dream cruise we had planned. This will be our 3rd Disney Cruise and we are so excited! We have sailed on the Magic both times previously and loved it (before it was revamped) so we are super excited to see it now.

We would love to participate in the FE Group if there is one.
We are...
Amber (29)
David (turns 29 the day we set sail)
Landon (will be 6)
Kelsey (3)

Our room number hasn't been assigned yet...but we will let you know when it is.

Thinking about joining the group. Originally booked Feb. 22 and I was going to run the Princess 1/2 marathon, but was not able to get signed up in time. Tonight I saw a 20% discount on this cruise for Canadians. The difference in price would give me the luxury to fly out of an airport 45 minutes from home instead of driving 2 hrs to Buffalo in January with the fear - will Buffalo be snowed in. Decisions. I think I have charted out every scenario there could be - now to just make up my mind :eek:

The stars aligned, and last night I received an email of a discounted flight to Florida. Booked the flight and changed the cruise date.:banana:

Anyone else cruising from Canaveral on the 25th of Jan?:yay:
We are a group of 4 including a 6 yr old girl and a 4 yr old boy, first cruise and super excited!!!

Hey Everyone
we just booked and we are super excited! This is our second Disney Cruise.
Is there a lot of people interested in the Fish Extender?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter