January 25, 2015 - Magic 7 Night Western Carribbean

This will be our second disney cruise. We Will be traveling with a large party of about 20 people for my parents' 50th Anniversary and we will be celebrating my daughter's and son's birthday while on board. Curious to know if there are any others from AZ going?

Seems like many Canadians have been taking advantage of this 20% promo :) Just booked this cruise with my GF and DD :)
Hope to meet some of you on the Magic.

Gene & Cheryl here :banana: we just booked this cruise and it will be #14 Dis cruise - we live on a small island called Folly Beach, SC only 10min. from Charleston:cool1: We are also DVC members - cabin #7544 :woohoo:

Going on our first Disney Cruise in January and cannot wait! The kids don't know about the cruise yet but I know they would love the FE. Please let me know how to get our staterooms added the the FE fun. I'd also love to hear tips, suggestions, ideas and likes about previous Disney cruises. Thanks!

Hi everyone, my DH and I just booked this cruise and are very excited! This is our second Disney cruise (first on was Jan 2014 on the Fantasy). We are very interested in joining the FE and am not sure who I should be contacting. Take care :)

My husband and I are taking our daughter who will be just shy of 3 on out first Disney cruise on the Magic Jan 25th. Sooooo excited!:cool1:

:wave2:Count us in!!!! This will be the family's 2nd Disney Cruise, our first on the Magic! The kids are already super excited!!! Can.Not.Wait. !!!!!!!!!!

Are we there yet, are we there yet? Just booked our 2nd Disney cruise and it can't get here fast enough.

Hi Everyone,

Just checking in to see if we have news on the FE peeps yet! This is our second cruise and we are super excited to help add some sunshine to our fellow guest on the ship!!

Look foward to seeing you onboard soon!!pixiedust:

Hello,
We just booked our second cruise on the magic. Going to be a surprise for our 2 boys for Christmas. Looking forward to it!

Jen

Hello,

My family is eagerly awaiting our upcoming cruise.

There are four of us: 2 adults and 1 daughter (6), & son (4).

Please let me know any further details for the FE.

Thanks,
Lisa

Has someone created a Fish Extender list, and will it be posted on Disboards? I'm not on FB...I know, long story as to why. I would like to join the FE list if so. We did a weekend cruise earlier this year and the FE group was amazing! We had a blast giving and receiving gifts--so much creativity!

Unfortunately, posts have been removed from a number of Cruise Meets threads including this one.

PLEASE review the Cruise Meet Policy regarding Cruise Meet and Fish Extender programs. - http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=3353477

Links to Cruise Meet discussion/Fish Extenders other than those on the DIS may not be posted or offered by any other means (PM, email, "search" directions).

Cruise Meet threads are doing just fine still managing meet and FE discussions right here on the DIS as they have since FE began (also here on the DIS).

FE organizers generally need to know how many people (adults/children) are participating in each cabin with child ages for age appropriate gift giving. Other information you would like to share such as names, allergies, favorite characters, etc. is up to you. Other personal information is not really necessary. Those organizing FEs typically ask for the information to be posted in the meet thread or sent to them via PM. For those posting in this Cruise Meet thread to join a FE, if no one comes forward to organize a FE for this cruise, anyone can organize the FE right in this thread.

DISboards Fish-Extender Basics

Enjoy!

Thanks in advance for your cooperation.

Thanks Webmaster for keeping us safe. We can still have a Fish Extender sign-up list on DisBoards, just like we used to do in the past, right?

My question is...has one been created, or should one of us start one within this discussion group? Thanks!

If anyone is managing a FE list, we would love to join:

Family of 3: Mom, Dad, and 8-year old girl

Thanks!

Greeting all, I am so excited to be sailing with all of you on January 25th, 2015. I will take this opportunity to introduce myself.
I am Elizabeth and it is just my husband and myself sailing. We went on a 3 night cruise to the Bahamas on the Disney Dream back in Sept. 2012 for our honeymoon. We fell in love with it and new we would back at some point. As we already had a couple of trips planned for WDW we had to post pone until now.
We are so excited and after a winter like last year; I decided that we will be getting a Caribbean break. I just found out about the fish extenders exchange on pinterest and being somewhat of a crafty person I am so excited. I am already looking for ideas.
I can't wait to see all of you on the cruise, until then what kind of stuff are you doing with your families to get excited and countdown the trip? Also, does any one know if it would be aloud for my husband and I, to go to some of the kids places (toy story 3, pixie hollow, etc.) just to take pictures. I think it would be so cute to get a picture jumping on Andy's bed. Last question, What excursions does everyone plan on doing (I am trying to get some ideas)?

Since this is our first cruise and we are celebrating our little ones 5th birthday, I also want to get on board with the Fish Extender exchange. I can't find anything on it yet as far as a group, so hopefully posting here will get some great feedback! Looking forward to a great cruise...January 25th can not get here fast enough!!!!

Is anyone going to start an FE list for this cruise? Have not heard anything and it's less than a month away

Hi:flower3:, I am not going on this cruise; however, I will be on the Magic (same itinerary) on 2/8/15 and was wondering if someone on this cruise would mind posting photos of the Personal Navigators after they get back. I have located Personal Navigators with the same Itinerary from November but those cruises were still celebrating Christmas and I am hoping to get a look at all the non-holiday activities that will be on the February cruises. I know it is alot to ask since scanning in all those pages takes time, but if someone has the time, I would greatly appreciate it. Thank you.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter