January 4, 2003!!!!

Hey Sue

We are leaving Thursday evening and arriving at the Radisson around 11pm. Gives us all Friday to rest up!

Shirley, if you read this, please e-mail me your number. I had a puter problem recently and lost all my filed e-mails! :(

OK, I know it's in one of these 28 pages, but to save the time, when are we meeting on board again? I know at the pool Friday night at 8pm at the Radisson.

Just talked to Shirley. We are trying to get the Radisson to give us a room for the wedding. It's simply not going to work outside with the weather. They have hurricane warnings tonight Shirley said!!

Maybe we can have the meet in that room if we get one...in case it's raining. I'll keep you all posted!

Joanna

Dear Fawn, aka Joanna!

On board--we're meeting Saturday after the safety drill at the Promenade Lounge. Mary Jane is bringing nametags for everybody, and we've loads of little bubble bottles to spare.

Wishing you a FABULOUSLY magical wedding! May it be even more beautiful and perfect than you imagined it could be. Bat your eyelashes and toss some pixie dust, and those folks at the Radisson will throw in their loveliest room. (If Sorcerer Mickey takes the night off and can't stop the hurricanes, that is!)

:) Rebekah

Okay, I'm really, REALLY excited now! I have everything we need, most stuff is packed, I've got my lime green ribbon (well, actually, lime green rick-rack, but it was all the fabric store had and was $0.19 a yard!). For the record, CVS had lime green curling ribbon as well as Sea Bands.

Joanna, I hope the wedding goes well for you! Too bad we won't be at the Radisson--I'd be happy to throw myself on the front desk and sob for you, to get you a nice wedding room! I'd also been looking at the weather, but just for swimming for the kids Friday night (we'll be at the Hyatt). Doesn't look too promising! hopefully it'll be better on the actual cruise. See you all there!

well couldn't you say that you have guests coming from all over the place, and folks picked to stay there because you were? Maybe they would do something then...If the weather is bad, and the pool is out for Friday night, maybe we should have a backup plan to meet in the lobby at 8 p.m. too...

Well, I am beyond excited at this point people. A wedding AND a cruise!! :Pinkbounc :bounce:

Talked to Shirley this morning. She is such an angel...know I've said this before, but it bears repeating! You can't imagine how much she has taken off my shoulders in the past few months! She is truly a large part of the "Magic" of our wedding!

Shirley got the Radisson to give us a spot for the wedding...outside or inside depending on the weather. We are getting married at 6:30 pm.

I repeat the invitation. Anyone who would like to join us for this special time is welcome. All we ask is that you bring a smile and some pixie dust!

We will be at the party on Saturday also. I can't wait to put faces to all these names! My Gosh...it's almost here!!! :sunny:

Joanna you didn't really say hurricane warnings did you? I hope everything calms down by Fri.!!! I'll have to check the weather on the weather channel web site.
If we would happen to make it to the Radisson in time for your wedding, is it formal dress? We will probably be in our jeans from traveling all day. Would we be an embarrassment if we would happen to make it that way?
You are right about Shirley! I have spoken to her a few times in the last few days to order a surprise basket for my DD and she was so nice and helpful!

Happy New Year to everyone and see you all in a few days!!!!!! I better get the documents filled out and start packing LOL!

Cheryl:earsgirl: :earsboy: :earsgirl:

I wanted to wish you all a Happy New Year. May 2003 find you blessed with good health and new wisdom. See ya next year!!

Joanna and Ernie

Cheryl

You can come any way you need to. We realize people are traveling and hitting the parks that day...and all of your clothes are packed! Just don't forget your pixie dust!! :)

Joanna

Happy New Year everyone!!!! Hubby is working until 6 am and two of my kids are at parties....my youngest and her friend are home watching a movie and I just pulled the suitcase from basement to start packing!!!! YEAH!!!!

We are leaving early friday and spending the day at MGM. Should be to the Radisson around 7 or 8. Hope to see everyone there.

Fawn....have a wonderful wedding, whereever it may be held (inside or out). Maybe we can catch up to the group later on.

I checked the weather online and it calls for partly cloudy skies on Friday and Saturday with 0% of rain!!! Temps around 61 for the high and 41 for the low. Wonder how cold before they move the sailaway inside???

MJ

Happy New Year! I hope everyone who isn't home being a computer geek (no offense intended, after all, I'm here, aren't I?) is having a safe and wonderful time! And, I hope that everyone who is here is planning and dreaming and having a wonderful time!

Michelle:sunny:

There's currently a large thunderstorm system moving across Florida. Heavy rain and winds gusting around 20 mph. Not exactly hurricane weather, but it would be unpleasant to be outdoors tonight. Fortunately, the weather should be much improved by Friday, although the high temperature on Friday is only forecast to be 63°. The sun sets at 5:39pm on Friday, so it would probably be a bit cool for an outdoor wedding at 6 or 6:30. I'm pleased that Shirley was able to arrange for the Radisson to provide a room!

Well guy's my "mousekeeping" tip envelopes are complete as well as the non-mousekeeping ones I edited. Our postcard labels and return address stickers are done. I even printed up some "friendship" / business cards for the girls to exchange with their new friends. Do you think I am packed???? No!! But, I still have plenty of time ;) What I really need to do is find our birth certificates...lol

oh, well time for this computer geek to go to bed! this was not the most exciting New Year I've spent since my DH working is working nights but I keep myself occupied doing all of this "necessary" stuff for the trip.

I hope everyone has a safe and happy New Year ~~~

HAPPY NEW YEAR,
Don't worry about hurricanes. We had HEAVY rains, thunder, lightning, flood warnings until about midnight. It's now 7 am, the sun is trying to peek through the clouds and the rain has diminished. Local forecasts predict a high of 60 on Friday and 58 on Saturday. So, as always dress in layers.
MJ - perhaps we will bump into you at MGM on Friday. We will be the three running circles from the exit to the entrance of Tower of Terror (they've made some little new and interesting changes). We, then plan to head over to the Radisson by about 5.
Only two more work days and we're off. The house is "undecorated", shopping completed, cat sitter hired, only documents need to be filled.
Have a glorious first day of the new year.
Fawn - we will be delighted to attend your wedding, if you don't mind my Mickey Mouse sweatshirt (we will stand quietly in the back.....)

Till Then,
Dawn Hope

MJ...thank you!! I just started the packing yesterday also, and it feels wonderful to actually put things in suitcases, doesn't it???

Dave, isn't Shirley wonderful?? I'm pleased to hear it's not too bad down there, but you're right about 60 being a bit chilly. My dress and the girls' are all no sleeve and thin...I really don't want chattering teeth during the ceremony! :(

Dawn...I am glad to hear someone is bringing Mickey because I wasn't able to reach him with his invitation.:earsboy: I don't think there will be enough people there for a front and back, so just come along!

OK, I have a New Year's Day project for anyone who is all packed and ready and has time on their hands. ;)

I am looking for an instrumental version of When You Wish Upon A Star. No words...just music.

If anyone can help me find it, I figured it was you guys! :)

THANKS!

Thank you Thank You!! That was just what I needed, Gem...the first one!

Wanta guess what I'm "walking down the aisle" to??

;)

Gosh the time is finally here. We leave tomorrow. We will be staying at OKW, so unfortunately we will not be able to attend te wedding. We will be meeting you all Saturday though.

Fawn, congratulations on your wedding! Praying that everything goes well and that you all stay warm!

Lynda

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter