January 4, 2003!!!!

Joanna, I can't say for sure if we will be at the Port in time for your wedding or not but thanks for letting me know we can come as we are if we would make it in time. If we don't make it in time I will be thinking of you and sending you pixiedust thoughts! We should be there by 8:00 for the meet though.

If it is cold on Fri. night are we still meeting by the pool or are we meeting somewhere inside at the Radisson?

i have spent the morning doing laundry, putting away the outside Christmas decorations and trying to get things organized for packing. DH finally let me know what pants, shirts, ties and shoes I should pack for him! Now I have the fun job of ironing what needs to be ironed (I hate ironing!!!!!!!!) LOL. I will wait until tomorrow to put most things in the suitcases to hopefully keep things from needing ironing when we get there. I am so glad that I took tomorrow off of work!!! We leave early Fri. morning, I can't believe that in 48hours we will be at Downtown Disney or possibly the Magic Kingdom (still debating on that one).

Cheryl :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce:

i for one would be glad to meet at 8 pm in the lobby if it is going to be too darn cold out to spend time by the pool...

My husband and I will be sailing on the Jan 4th cruise. We are Virgin Disney Cruisers. We have been on other cruises but this is our first Disney Cruise.

I would love to hear some helpful hints from any veteran cruisers out there.

I can't wait until Saturday!!!

Nancy
GranNanner@aol.com
:earsgirl: :Pinkbounc :earsboy: bounce:

So glad you are joining the Magic on the 4th. Tips - pack light: clothes and spirit. Check the Navigator every night and don't try to do everything. Don't miss the evening shows. If you have a question - ask - everyone is helpful. Have your picture taken with Mickey and Minnie on formal night, it's fun. Make reservations for the Palo Champagne Brunch when you board the ship, it is wonderful. Have fun!

FAWN - Will be thinking of you on Fri night and sending magical wishes your way.

EVERYONE - I can totally relate to the misplaced birth certificate. Heart palpatations are not fun. Does everyone have their ID? OK, all together now, double check for those important docs. No one gets left behind!

Dave...it is exciting!! :Pinkbounc :bounce: I started it when it was like 190 days, so it seems a bit unreal at this point!

We leave tomorrow afternoon, and tomorrow morning is busy busy busy. We'll be having breakfast with Shirley and Norm on Friday am, and I can't wait to finally meet them face to face!!

We're all packed, house is picked up, and I have a 7 am appointment so I'm off to bed!

If I don't get a chance to log on tomorrow, I'll be back on the 12th with lots of great stories to share, I'm sure! Remember that anyone and everyone is welcome at 6:30 at the Radisson to share our moment! Wish you could all be there!!!

Thank you everyone, you know who you are, who helped us with various aspects of cruise and wedding. I couldn't have done it without you all!!

See you all soon!!

Joanna

Fawn- I'm so sorry I won't be in Orlando in time for your wedding, but rest assured, I will think of you and yours as I'm landing in Houston from the first leg of my flight - that should be just at 8pm Eastern! :-)

I can't believe my suitcases are packed and waiting to go with me to work tomorrow morning! It's finally here!!!!

Well, we are in the final stages of packing and getting ready. I am going to check the boards one more time later today and then that's it!!!!

We are leaving at 4:15 am!!!! I told the teens to just stay up and sleep on the plane because I know they won't get to bed before 3:00 am anyway tonight!!!! Our friends are staying here when we are away to take care of Daisy.

Can't wait to see all the Radisson people and then for the DIS meet onboard.

Everyone have a safe and wonderful trip down to hopefully sunny and warm Florida!!!

MJ

We don't leave until tomorrow, and I am really looking forward to meeting as many of you DIS members at Radisson! Everyone have a safe trip!

WOW I can't believe it we booked this cruise back in Feb. and it seemed so far off and now we are leaving tomorrow. My sister will be picking us up at 5:50 am so she can drop us off at the airport before she goes to work. I have quite a bit that I'd like to and need to get done today so not sure if I'll get back to the boards much today. Everbody have a safe trip and some of you we'll see tomorrow and others on Saturday! Yipee we are sooooo excited!!!!!

Cheryl:bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce:

It's time. We leave for the airport in 3.5 hours! I need to still pack my hanging bag, but I'm waiting till the last minute so hopefully they wont be very wrinkled. See you all on Saturday. Hope everyone has a wonderful, safe, trip!

Lynda

I'm jealous of all you who have already left - I have to work all day before I can leave. :( Will 3:45 never get here???

Anxiously,
Michelle

I have a dumb question so I don't want to start a new thread! I want to make sure my docs are filled out correctly so I can get in line asap. Do we need to fill out the bahama's part of the doc's? I am asking primarily for Castaway Cay ~ I realize we are not going to the bahama's but since C/C is close ~ I didn't know:confused: Plus, why would they put it in there if I didn't need to fill it out??

I am confused AND not packed...lol

thanks ~ and we'll see you onboard!

Jon-

Well, I'm trying to remember, I think Castaway Cay is in the Bahamas, so we probably will need that document. I went ahead and filled mine out, just in case, figuring I can destroy it if it's not needed.

See you tomorrow!
Michelle

thanks Michelle,
at least YOU are thinking clearly! that does make alot of sense...ha ha

what time are you expecting to arrive at the port tomorrow? it looks like it'll be pretty cold ~ hopefully that will be the only cold day.

I really gotta start packing ~ off I go.....

Jon

We're hoping to be back at the airport to catch a DCL bus by 9-9:30ish (we're staying at the airport HOJO tonight). We are definitely going to the after safety-meeting DISMeet in the Promanade Lounge, so we'll hopefully see you there!

(BTW - I'm not thinking very clearly this morning, work and leaving for vacation don't mix well, I had my thoughts about the documentation last night while finishing my packing.) :p

Michelle

Thanks, but I'm not thinking that clearly this morning (work and leaving for a cruise don't mix well on the same day), I actually reached that conclusion last night! :p

We're hoping to be back at the airport and on a DCL bus by about 9:30 tomorrow morning, so we'll be at port around 10:30, I hope! We'll definitely be at the DISMeet after safety drill in the promanade lounge - maybe we'll see y'all there!

Michelle

Well, no one else has been here, but I'm going to shout anyway - IN 17 MINUTES I'M OFF OF WORK AND HEADING TO THE AIRPORT!!!:Pinkbounc

guess it's just you and me Michelle ~ and soon just me :( Oh, well we just have longer to be excited!

have a safe trip:Pinkbounc :bounce: see you tomorrow

Did everyone have a good time? My family had the best time on vacation ever.

It was a pleasure to meet so many of you throughout the week.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter