January Annual Pass Rates.........

Daisie

DIS Veteran
Any news on when they may be available? I know it was late last year. The last time I called I was told sometime in August.

Last year it was December before the Jan-Feb AP rates were out. I remember because they released them on Walt's birthday!

Code rates were released for January in mid-October last year! In most cases, they were only about $5 or $10 dollars more than the AP rates that followed.

Hope you get a great rate, one way or the other!

Is it possible that they will be released BEFORE Decemeber? I just got a new job and I get my first vacation period in Jan. Waiting till December doesn't give me much time.

I don't think anyone ever knows for sure what Disney will do...Our January trip was our first experience with discounts.

We booked at the end of August at value season rack rates. Then, when Disney Club rates for '02 were announced, we switched to those. In October, when a discount code appeared in our paper, we made a reservation through CRO and cancelled the DC reservation. Finally, in December, the AP rates were released, and we had that applied to our existing reservation :rolleyes:. It seemed like a long wait, but part of the fun was the "thrill of the hunt" - it felt so great to get those discounts.

Based on our experience, and advice we received here, I'd suggest booking your resort of choice now, paying the deposit, and then watching for the discounts to be released. When discounts are announced (hopefully), you can call and see if the code can be applied to your reservation.

Sorry this is so long...good luck!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter