January/February 2018 discounts, who else is in?

Beside my reservation I've always had a 'Change' option. Around 5am when I hit that's button the 7 Dwarfs came up saying they were doing maintenance. Stayed that way each time I refreshed. Suddenly around 6:15 the 'Change' button disappeared and it now says to call Disney.

Still no change on my Special Offers page.

I'm not one to get up and get these deals. I canceled my Disney Visa ( the horror) earlier this year as well. I usually stay onsite for a couple of night once a year and run the Disney Princess Half marathon. But I am taking my daughter, son-in-law and granddaughter and staying at the AKL so the discount is worth getting up early...I guess. I have been following this thread for a week and I wonder about some of you...haha. Hope everyone has success when ever Disney drops the discounts.

Not always. This is exhausting!
I kind of wondered. I've never checked the website before - just always called or word of mouth on here. We are going as a big group of 15 so I have 6 room reservations to make. I don't think I'm waiting any longer and just going to make them today. I'm tired and discouraged lol

What's even more frustrating is that I normally have classes to teach online beginning at 6 AM, but my first student was very late, so I had all of this extra time waiting. Now, my second student is having IT issues, so I'm waiting again. It would have been a perfect time to make my changes.

I kind of wondered. I've never checked the website before - just always called or word of mouth on here. We are going as a big group of 15 so I have 6 room reservations to make. I don't think I'm waiting any longer and just going to make them today. I'm tired and discouraged lol
Don't be discouraged! Book it then call when the special goes live

I will be alseep in about 45 minutes. It had better be released by then or else I'm out of luck....

I am getting "Booking Unavailable at this time" I have to get dressed and go to work

Sigh I need to go to bed it's almost 10pm in Australia. I hope the offer isn't realised "overnight" I've been refreshing since 5pm (AEST) like a mad woman. We are hoping for a room only discount at POR for early February. It seems quite popular though, so hope we don't have to change resorts; we love it at POR.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter