~January Pen Pal Letter & Twist Exchange~

Any arrivals? We should be hearing of a couple of arrivals.

And as a reminder, if you have not yet sent out your exchange, Saturday is the send by date!

I've been procrastinating (and the weather has SUCKED) yet again. I finally managed to dig my car out so I could go look for my twist. Will confirm when I send my letter. :)

I was late in sending it, but it IS in the mail! I plan on sending out the next one ASAP though to make up for it.

Stacey, did you send out your Jan. letter?

I sent mine December 30 and on January 5 Cindy said she received it. Since there was a mix up with my second pen pal you said to mail my January and February one together to save postage since I'm sending to Canada. That one has not been sent yet but will be soon. I will make sure to get it out asap and report in :-)

I sent mine December 30 and on January 5 Cindy said she received it. Since there was a mix up with my second pen pal you said to mail my January and February one together to save postage since I'm sending to Canada. That one has not been sent yet but will be soon. I will make sure to get it out asap and report in :-)

Great, thank you for the fast reply.

Got your letter Cindy :-) Thank you for the Garlic Cook-off cookbook. I love Garlic!!! The book even smells like garlic:-) yum!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter