~January Pen Pal Letter & Twist Exchange~

Thank you Cindy for my garlic cookbook!

That just leaves 4 more to be received for the month of January.

Lynne, thank you so much for my letter and stickers. I love the Cinderella ones!!!! It was a perfect choice. When we went to WDW last year my girls and I each chose a princess and Cinderella was mine :-) The Minnie stickers are very cute!!! They will all be used in my scrapbook. Thank you!!!

Stacey, did you get your Jan. letter from Lynne?

And Sarah, did you get your Jan. letter from Cindy?

Yes, mine did. It's harder to find things and I can't find some of my posts. Oh well :fish:I had sent out Lynne's January and February letter and twists awhile ago and they came back to me with the package all ripped up and everything opened. I now have the correct address and am going to resend. It's been super busy at work and when I get off work the post office is already closed but I will try today. If not then Monday for sure!!!!:flower:

Thank you Stacey. This new format is driving me nuts! Wish they would change it back. Happy Valentine's Day, and have a nice weekend!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter