Japan Itinerary-May 2024

The Hyatt Regency is a bit inconvenient since the shuttle can take like 1/2 an hour and the drop off area is a bit of a walk from each park. I definitely recommend staying at the Sheraton over the Hyatt Regency for infrequent visitors to Tokyo Disney.

For your itinerary, there probably isn't much benefit to getting an IHG card.
I don't know we'll see. The Hyatt would be free. I've stayed at all the WDW deluxe hotels and the Disneyland hotels back when prices were reasonable. . If I can afford a Disney hotel that's what I'll do, but this trip is not really about Disney that's secondary. The reviews on the Hyatt sound decent and they also have self serve laundry. I have a hard time stomaching 300 a night for any chain hotel. I got some time to think about it. Unfortunately, TDL doesn't put out there prices very far in advance.

I don't know we'll see. The Hyatt would be free. I've stayed at all the WDW deluxe hotels and the Disneyland hotels back when prices were reasonable. . If I can afford a Disney hotel that's what I'll do, but this trip is not really about Disney that's secondary. The reviews on the Hyatt sound decent and they also have self serve laundry. I have a hard time stomaching 300 a night for any chain hotel. I got some time to think about it. Unfortunately, TDL doesn't put out there prices very far in advance.
I would recommend to watch the prices for both the Sheraton and the Hilton. OUr experience is that they tend to fluctuate quite a bit.

Dh tried for the Pokemon Cafe today and was unsuccessful. He kept getting “the site is busy”. He actually got to the screen to pick a time but after clicking a time he got that same message again. He’s gonna try again tomorrow. If we don’t get it we won’t be too upset though. I’m sure we can find something else to do. Ds barely knows what Pokemon is anyway

Dh tried for the Pokemon Cafe today and was unsuccessful. He kept getting “the site is busy”. He actually got to the screen to pick a time but after clicking a time he got that same message again. He’s gonna try again tomorrow. If we don’t get it we won’t be too upset though. I’m sure we can find something else to do. Ds barely knows what Pokemon is anyway
I haven’t tried them, but I have read recommendations for booking services, Little Circle 100 and VIP Pokemon Cafe Booking.

Dh tried two more mornings to get a different time for the Pokémon cafe but couldn’t get anything so I guess we’re stuck with our 4 pm time. That’s supposed to be our enoshima day. Now it looks like we might be going on the weekend which we were trying to avoid

Dh tried two more mornings to get a different time for the Pokémon cafe but couldn’t get anything so I guess we’re stuck with our 4 pm time. That’s supposed to be our enoshima day. Now it looks like we might be going on the weekend which we were trying to avoid
Did it put you in a queue, or did you just have to refresh? Thanks

Did it put you in a queue, or did you just have to refresh? Thanks
It kept telling him the site was busy. Then when it would finally go through either all of the times were gone or he’d click on a time and it would say site busy again

It kept telling him the site was busy. Then when it would finally go through either all of the times were gone or he’d click on a time and it would say site busy again
I have a handful of days to try for Tokyo and a few days for Osaka. Fingers crossed. There’s also a Pikachu sweets place at one of the Pokémon centers in Tokyo. They have candy and to-go desserts. They don’t require reservations.

I have a handful of days to try for Tokyo and a few days for Osaka. Fingers crossed. There’s also a Pikachu sweets place at one of the Pokémon centers in Tokyo. They have candy and to-go desserts. They don’t require reservations.
You can cancel up until 10 pm the night before so we’re gonna keep the 4 pm for now. It’s just hard to know when/if ds will nap. He usually naps 2-4 pm but who knows what will happen there with jet lag. If we end up not going we will probably at least go to a Pokemon center.

I’m more bummed that we have to make Enoshima happen on the weekend. I was trying to avoid that because I read it’s a lot busier

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter