JellyMintJames. Preparing to return Disney brand new.

JellyMintJames

Mouseketeer
Hi everybody I know I got some history on here and at the parks but after an 8 month cool down period I am finally ready to get back to where I love, feeling refreshed and rejuvenated. The past is done and over with it now I am ready to start over with no more of that creepy stuff I was doing and all the inappropriate questions that monkey is off my back. I want to see the sights again and the rides and of course the characters!! heard about Toy Story opening so I want to check that out, don't spoil it!, and other new stuff they have. I really against the changes but now I am being more opened minded and embracing the changes. Going to be staying at Pop Century for one night and probably 2 nights in another Disney hotel somewhere in November. Honestly I really miss the Rockin Roller Coaster since I am a huge Aerosmith fan so can't for that too!! 1976 Rocks check this out!! lol

My favorite poster... have fun and let us know how your time is back in the world!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter