JillShari's disigns...

Can I assume that you were looking at the request thread when you named the mickey heads? So... can I assume that the blanks like Tink, Pooh hockey correspond to the ones you want?

Yes, I can get the names from the blanks if that's better for you. :thumbsup2

Can I assume that you were looking at the request thread when you named the mickey heads? So... can I assume that the blanks like Tink, Pooh hockey correspond to the ones you want?

Hi, I love your work! You have so many to choose from, it's hard to narrow them down.

Can I make a few requests? There's no rush. Most are for a friend's November cruise.

1. Braden Mickey Hockey: with Matthew in the center, Disney Wonder in one ear, 2014 in the other.

2. Cannon Tigger Hockey: with Justin in the center, Disney Wonder in one ear, 2014 in the other.

3. Tristan Pooh Hockey: with Adam in the center, Disney Wonder in one ear, 2014 in the other.

4. Amanda Tink: with Silvana in the center, Disney Wonder in one ear, 2014 in the other.

5. Graduation Mickey Red: with Ryan in the center, Class of 2015 in the left ear, East in the right ear.

6. Monsters University- 1 blank: with Ryan in right ear, nothing in left ear and in center: On my way to MU!

Thank you so much. Have a safe and happy July 4!! :goodvibes

1. Sports- Mickey Hockey blank
2. Sports- Tigger Hockey
3. Sports- Pooh Hockey
4. Tinkerbell
5 & 6 used the name of the blank.

HTH! Thank you so much! :hug: I really appreciate it. :flower3:

I have Snip It on my office computer. I'll see if I can enlarge it that way. It is for our Daughter in law. I really don't want to have a smaller one for her. She would understand, would tease me about it, but would be fine. I'm the one with the issue.
Let me try to enlarge it this way, and if it doesn't work, then I'll ask you to create another.
I am so happy with what you have done. I just smile every time I look at them.

I was able to enlarge the image with Snip It. Thank you for such beautiful work! We are so very happy with what you have done!!

Hi Jill, your ears are so cute. Can I please request a few:

1. Graduation Mickey Blue...Perri 2014

2. Classic charaters Vintage Mickey & Minnie...Christa & Taylor 2014

3. Classic characters Donald in pool....Carl 2014

4. Alice in Wonderland Queen of Hearts....Patti 2014

Thank you so much.

I had our Mickey heads printed up and laminated yesterday for our door magnets and they are GORGEOUS! A true gift to us, JillShari, thank you!! :cheer2:

I had our Mickey heads printed up and laminated yesterday for our door magnets and they are GORGEOUS! A true gift to us, JillShari, thank you!! :cheer2:

You are so welcome!!!

I wish there was a like button on here like FB because everytime someone comes back to say thanks, I do read them and smile. I just don't want to clog up my thread with you are welcomes!

:)

Hi Jill,
Do you have any designs for Transatlantic? I'm taking a father/daughter cruise on the Westbound Transatlantic on the Magic from September 6-20, 2014 from Barcelona to San Juan, and I would greatly appreciate if you could do a couple designs for us specific to this cruise. Our names are Nicole and Michael. If you have done other designs for a TA cruise those would be great, if not anything else you think would look nice with our names and cruise info would be awesome too. Thanks so much!

Any hints for me on what you are expecting??? I am having a hard time envisioning this one.... I can do an background of the Magic or maybe of calm seas? Do you want any characters on it...like the crew of characters?? Any direction may help me.

Any hints for me on what you are expecting??? I am having a hard time envisioning this one.... I can do an background of the Magic or maybe of calm seas? Do you want any characters on it...like the crew of characters?? Any direction may help me.

And... I do have a barcelona one with Mickey under Cruise in my flickr album?

Hi Jill,
We leave on Saturday and wanted to see if you have time to make four designs for us. If not no problems. Keep reading dis and finding more things to get done.

Monsters u- crew. Matthew
Classic character- Minnie Mouse. Kaitlyn
Cruise-captain Mickey. Joe
Classic character - surfing trio. Lorraine

Hi Jill,
I love your designs!
I was wondering if you could make four ears for me...just names.

Hockey Mickey: Jake
Grumpy: Jason
The two ants from Bugs Life: Lisa
The Avengers(with the gold background). : Luke

I tried not to bug you and just use your blank ears but then I couldn't figure out how to put our names on them.
Thank you!!!

Just a quick thanks from me for allowing people to use your blanks.

It's very helpful to be able to just choose a character and add some extra detail to it .. thank you!!

We're getting married on the WBTA in Sept and we have a fair few new cruisers with us, so I'm doing door magnets for all of them. Having your DISigns available has made my task much easier.
Thank you ... very kind of you. :thumbsup2

Hi Jill,
I love your designs!
I was wondering if you could make four ears for me...just names.

Hockey Mickey: Jake
Grumpy: Jason
The two ants from Bugs Life: Lisa
The Avengers(with the gold background). : Luke

I tried not to bug you and just use your blank ears but then I couldn't figure out how to put our names on them.
Thank you!!!

Just in case you want to try again with adding your own names ... one way to do it is to open a blank sheet in Powerpoint, then insert the picture you want. Create a text box, write your name and move it to where you'd like it to be (in ears, in the main bit or maybe underneath). Change the font, size etc as you would any other text box.

Hope that helps.

Hi Jill,
We leave on Saturday and wanted to see if you have time to make four designs for us. If not no problems. Keep reading dis and finding more things to get done.

Monsters u- crew. Matthew
Classic character- Minnie Mouse. Kaitlyn
Cruise-captain Mickey. Joe
Classic character - surfing trio. Lorraine

These are ready on flickr.... check my first post for the links. Thanks!

Right now, filled requests for the following people are done and are posted on flickr....

lealea42
canadiandisneycruise
ruadisneyfan2

I'm working on the others.....

WDW Princess 71... I'm having trouble finding specific Transatlantic clipart that works... any direction you can start me in with what specifically you envision would be helpful. Do any of the other cruise ones fit as I have one from Barcelona?

Disney FanAddict, I have private messaged you.

Tinkerbell1122... I'm still working on the Rescuers. Any specific character not to leave out?

I was wondering if you would be able to make 2 magnet designs for our next cruise?

Frozen - Elsa Wonder 2015 on one ear and Tracy on the other

Fantasia - Mickey with book Wonder 2015 on one ear and Jean on the other

Thank you very much for your help. I can't wait to decorate our door!!!!

HI.. We cruise in less than 2 weeks..

Can we request...

Dumb Sky-Pat

Classic Char. Donald-Joe

St. Patty's Daisy/Donald-The Reilly's inside the mickey head, 1st Disney Cruise in one ear and 2014 in the other ear...

Advengers Movie-The Marvel-ous Bullentini Family

HI.. We cruise in less than 2 weeks..

Can we request...

Dumb Sky-Pat

Classic Char. Donald-Joe

St. Patty's Daisy/Donald-The Reilly's inside the mickey head, 1st Disney Cruise in one ear and 2014 in the other ear...

Advengers Movie-The Marvel-ous Bullentini Family

Hit submit too soon.....forgot to say...
THANK YOU!!

Jill,

My Dad has just downloaded our name badges. They look great. Now we need to print them out and add magnets.

Thank you for getting them done so quickly. I can't wait to see them on our door in August.

Heather

Greetings Jill,

I have a request for our Medi July 26th please.

Alaska MM: LEFT EAR- Disney Wonder RIGHT EAR- August 2016 FACE- Pack the Parkas!
Aladdin- Magic Carpet Ride: LEFT EAR- James & Nedra RIGHT EAR- Oct. 1, 2011 FACE- A Whole New World
Avengers: LEFT EAR- James RIGHT EAR- Disney Wonder FACE- Panama Canal Coming Oct 2015
Beauty and the Beast- Stairs: LEFT EAR- James RIGHT EAR- Nedra FACE- Love at First Sight
Frozen Duo: LEFT EAR- Angelina RIGHT EAR- Jameson FACE- Sisters Forever
Frozen Elsa: LEFT EAR- Disney Wonder RIGHT EAR- Alaskan Cruise 2016 FACE- BellFamilyBelles
Ariel Blank: LEFT EAR- Disney Dream May 2011 RIGHT EAR- My 1st Cruise FACE- Angelina
Mary Poppins: LEFT EAR- Dcl Logo RIGHT EAR- James & Angelina FACE- Supercalifragilisticexpialidocious
Pirates-Captain Jack Sparrow: LEFT EAR- Dcl Logo RIGHT EAR- Pirate Night FACE- BellFamilyBelles
Snow White:SW: LEFT EAR- Disney Wonder Oct 2015 RIGHT EAR- My 1st Cruise FACE- Jameson

Thank you in advance for your hard work and BEAUtiful DISigns!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter