JillShari's disigns...

Right now, filled requests for the following people are done and are posted on flickr....

lealea42
canadiandisneycruise
ruadisneyfan2

I'm working on the others.....

WDW Princess 71... I'm having trouble finding specific Transatlantic clipart that works... any direction you can start me in with what specifically you envision would be helpful. Do any of the other cruise ones fit as I have one from Barcelona?

Disney FanAddict, I have private messaged you.

Tinkerbell1122... I'm still working on the Rescuers. Any specific character not to leave out?

Thank you so much!! These are AWESOME!! :worship:
I really appreciate all of your work to make our cruises extra special.
Have a great weekend. :yay:

Please tell me if I didn't do this correctly, its my first time asking :goodvibes

Up- Carl&Ellie married - Shannon & Tim (inside the Mickey head) and Disney Fantasy (left ear) and 2nd Anniversary (right ear)

Thank you!!!!

Hi jill could you please do lilo and stich hug

With disney dream in one ear 2014 in the other and could you put Welcome Home in the middle.

UP-Ellie and Carl
On left ear Nana and Papa
On right ear Disney Wonder 2014
On bottom 30th Anniversary

Cruise-Goofy anchor ship

On left ear-Rodney and Tracy
On right ear-Disney Wonder 2014
On Bottom- 20th Anniversary

Sorry it wouldn't let me post the links for some reason

Tinkerbell1122... I'm still working on the Rescuers. Any specific character not to leave out?

thank you. My DH says the ones he would want the most would be Bernard, Bianca, & Evinrude. the others would be extra, but not necessary.

I really appreciate all your work. I've downloaded some for my personal family's use and personalized them myself. The quality is maybe the best I've seen! Thank you again!!

Thanks for everyone's patience....

due to all the thunderstorms around here, my computer has been off more than on! So.... I'm trying to get through some requests before it starts again!

The ones that are ready on flickr are the ones for:
mbrennaman
bradleyc
pattiwig
lisbot
jhickey1414
twinmom202
canadiandisneycruise

They are here in no particular order:
https://www.flickr.com/photos/jillshari/sets/72157633384185040/

I will keep working on all the others as soon as I can.
Thanks

Some more requests:

Roger Rabbit - Tim

Toy Story Lotso - Shannon

Aristocats - Shannon

Thank you!!!

Can you do a halloween themed one??

That says Leiter Family Disney Dream 2014, or something of that Nature?

I didn't see anything like it, so I understand if you cannot but I thought I would try :) Thank you!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter