Jiminy's June 2015 W.I.S.H. Weight Loss Challenge!! Any and All welcome to join!!

Sooooo, yesterday was the fourth of July and I went to a "foodfest" cook-out and fell so far off the wagon I was dragging behind. I have been eating so well since March 30th and this is the first major fall. In the past a day like yesterday could start a downward spiral as far as the mentality that I have already blown it so just continue eating junk for today and then regroup tomorrow, I know this is dangerous for me and I am praying that I can keep on track today !!! The only thing that might save me this time is I also joined yesterdays alcohol bandwagon, which I hardly EVER do (wasted calories) and I have a killer headache!! Hope everyone did well on the 4th !!! Heres to a better day of good food choices!!!

If anyone in here can tell me how to find the July thread, I would greatly appreciate it. I've been searching for Jiminy July? I just don't know how to find the next thread. Thank you.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter